What is everyone's least favourite thing about ark

Snakeshot

1 hour ago, Oldster said:

For me it's the scary parts. The pits in deep caves, the spiders, anything underwater. I would enjoy the "grinds" so much more if scary stuff was less scary... but the danger and immersion would reduce ofc.

I wouldn't say the game is scary but I hate when a kapro comes out of nowhere 

12 hours ago, St1ckyBandit said:

I get what you're saying but I still hate when people say this. Ark would seriously be one of the best games I've ever played if it ran correctly and the bugs were kept to a minimum. So much wasted potential. There was one time early on where I tamed a high level argy and was very proud of myself. I had a base with a large hatch frame and ramps going down into the main room. Flew in and jumped off the argy to shut the door. He bugged out getting stuck in the door as it was closing. Insta killed. I was so demoralized. 
Things like this have happened counless times over the years.

Dude, dang. o.o I feel for you on that one. 
Ill never forget my first high level argy, it didn't die, but it was close......I was out tameing up a basil and had died due to a shark. Hopped onto it, got out to my corpse, did a high dive off the bird, got my the kibble and basil saddle, and was lucky enough to tame the basil up within a few moments of just getting back to it...Killed the shark, floated up to the surface, whistled the bird to follow me and swam the basil back to shore.

I never realized the argy never came back cause I was busy unloading the basil and an alpha rex wondered into base.....took a minute to deal with it, but afterwards I finally realized the argy wasn't home. Forgetting the whole ordeal cause of how quick it happened, I began the search of the whole island on a much less ideal bird.....after 3 days of solo play, I finally gave up and decided she was gone.

One day, out of the sheer blue I was rafting back to the base and POOF, she popped into render distance.....the interesting thing, as soon as I got close enough, she immediatly flew to me. Still set to follow me.
Apparently birds will not follow you while on a water tame...But I was crushed for awhile as it was by far the best argy I ever owned and I had accepted she was gone.

Archived