Structure Limits - Solved

Avvist

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

So, turns out you were wrong. I figured out how to increase the structure limit in my single player game. In Steam, you go to Steamlibrary->steamapps->common->ARK->Shootergame->Saved->Config->WindowsNoEditor and in that folder is a UserGameSettings.ini file. If you open that file and scroll down, you will find a line that says, "TheMaxStructuresInRange=" followed by a number. You can edit that number to whatever you want. I currently have it set at 30,000.

• Volunteer Moderator
24 minutes ago, Avvist said:

So, turns out you were wrong. I figured out how to increase the structure limit in my single player game. In Steam, you go to Steamlibrary->steamapps->common->ARK->Shootergame->Saved->Config->WindowsNoEditor and in that folder is a UserGameSettings.ini file. If you open that file and scroll down, you will find a line that says, "TheMaxStructuresInRange=" followed by a number. You can edit that number to whatever you want. I currently have it set at 30,000.

I was talking about the live official servers. Of course you can change anything in single player.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Structure Limits - Solved

Archived