Toxic players

adamtiburon

Found new ways douche bag players are being toxic. They’re encumbering OP Dino’s like brontos and gigas, setting them to aggressive, and putting them at the openings of caves so that when you try to run in they instantly kill you. You can’t move them because if you shoot at them they’re weighted down. Because their area of attack is a mile wide in all directions you’re just screwed if you come anywhere close. 

I hate to be the one to state the obvious, but I will. You play on a PVP server. Negating other player’s access to the best blueprints is not Toxic; its a solid tactic. Trying to kill you and destroy everything you’ve worked hard to build and tame is just regular Wednesday at a PVP server. Which is why I hate playing PVP with every ounce of my soul. When you’re done with PVP and are ready for some non-toxic PVE play come find me at Clan Wolf. 

Flame arrows are an easy way to deal with that. Takes some time but the Dino isn’t going anywhere. That or anything that deals bleed damage and can take a hit or two.

It sounds like you’re on mobile so I don’t entirely know what options are open there, but anything that deals percentage health damage it good for taking down heavily bred up tames

Is that cave really worth of so much effort and resources spent?

And your time?

You are there because you like conflicts so enjoy it.

Well you can eventually come to PVE but there you cant kill other players tames, need a lot more imagination to find out what to do.

Its easy to die in PVP, but is very hard to live in PVE, need a lot more courage as you might think.

Archived