Who else cant wait for the Ark animated Series

Snakeshot

Hello everyone who else cant wait for the Ark animated Series I know I cant. If anyone knows when its coming out tell me I have not bothered to look. Also Which new creature from genesis is your favourite. Mine is obviously the Magmasaur or The Bloodstalker it makes things so easy to get around. I need to ask everyone wheres the best place to find another mine was murdered by raiders.   

8 hours ago, johnm81 said:

Cant say that I am. I expect it to be poorly written with shallow plots aimed at kids. Rife with overt pc social issue diatribe to cover up the lack of character relatability.

Hope I’m wrong. 

Hate to say it, Im on the edge of this fear too......this could be a good story, It could be perhaps the best story IN ark....adventures of helen walker, plot of the ark itself, the ultimate what, where, why, and how.........this could be a great animated series.

But I am held back with the worry that it will just be a cheap cash grab. 

Stupid action, stupid developemt, ex machina solves complicated delima...the worst would be if they take a great story, and the chop and slash the crap out of it just to make it shorter. v.v

Archived