How to get tek fast.

Sympthey

Alpha Valguero or Ragnarok for the tp and cloning chamber, I prefer Valguero as the dragon is easy to kill with good deinos so even if you fail to kill the ape or manticore you should be able to at least get the dragon down and unlock the engrams

The centre used to be the easiest way of killing alpha broodmother, I'm not sure if they've changed it or not but you can can get up on a ledge and just use a shotty to kill them, the broodmother takes increased damage iirc and is easy to beat, just wear good armour and take plenty of ammo (spare shotty as well if low durability) and medical brews as the ape can sometimes hit you with a boulder

17 hours ago, Sympthey said:

Anyone suggest which bosses to do to be able to get tek turrets, clone chamber and tp quickly? Seems like very few bosses actually give tek turrets and I am just wondering what you guys do to get these 3 items.

Id argue the best way of getting tek stupid quick is to probably wait or do a halloween event, kill the dodo wyvern, then get the high level zombie wyverns. Those things are absolute monsters. Iv gotten a lvl 380 zombie wyvern, then hit up a bunch of chests to get a final level of 422
Think I had 25k health, 2.5k stamina, and nearly 3k damage....You will be able to nuke the Manticore alpha easy.

With this said, other than the manticore, not sure what else pops the cloning chamber outside of SE. Worst case scenario, wyverns are able to be found above level 150 AND they are breedable, so shouldn't be too difficult.

6 hours ago, wizard03 said:

Id argue the best way of getting tek stupid quick is to probably wait or do a halloween event, kill the dodo wyvern, then get the high level zombie wyverns. Those things are absolute monsters. Iv gotten a lvl 380 zombie wyvern, then hit up a bunch of chests to get a final level of 422
Think I had 25k health, 2.5k stamina, and nearly 3k damage....You will be able to nuke the Manticore alpha easy.

With this said, other than the manticore, not sure what else pops the cloning chamber outside of SE. Worst case scenario, wyverns are able to be found above level 150 AND they are breedable, so shouldn't be too difficult.

Alpha dragon unlocks it as well and is easy to kill with deinos on Valguero, not tried them on Rag but should work there as well but as long as you're capable of killing a couple of gigas on Valguero then it's easier to farm the tribute there, if you're not bothered about the element and just want the cloning chamber & tp unlocked then just go yuty & rest deinos, cheese the dragon then die to get out of there

11 hours ago, wizard03 said:

So the best way to get tek fast is to wait 9 months until October...

8 hours ago, St1ckyBandit said:

So the best way to get tek fast is to wait 9 months until October...

I wasn't sure if he had the ability to pop the halloween event now......Just noticed on xbox single player, you can start an event in the settings before game start up.
If official or something, then the denio thing is best. 

12 hours ago, St1ckyBandit said:

You singleplayers and your crazy cheats

I didn't know about it till the other day....kinda a good thing, we lost all our saves. All my zombie wyverns are gone after legit killing the dodo wyvern. :(
I really hate how this game is such a buggy mess that we got to cheat, just to actually play this dam game. >.>

Archived