Anyone notice that David Tennant is the narrator for the Genisis two trailer

Snakeshot

He sound like the bad guy also he is in The ark animated series. So who could he be playing. Answer has to be Edmund Rockwell The voice in the trailer for genesis two trailer 

gets distorted sounds like a bad guy which leads to the conclusion of Edmund Rockwell    if anyone has any other theories on who he is TELL ME 

• 1 month later...
On 1/17/2021 at 7:17 AM, Snakeshot said:

He sound like the bad guy also he is in The ark animated series. So who could he be playing. Answer has to be Edmund Rockwell The voice in the trailer for genesis two trailer 

gets distorted sounds like a bad guy which leads to the conclusion of Edmund Rockwell    if anyone has any other theories on who he is TELL ME 

I was really surprised when I noticed this, too. It is kind of hard to tell due to the distortion you mentioned. I became aware of David Tennant in Doctor Who. He was fantastic! He was also fantastic in the Amazon Prime show called Good Omens, based on the book of the same name. Now I'm watching Jessica Jones (a Marvel Netflix show) and am seeing him as a villain for the first time. This shows me that he is a great actor and I'm still extremely excited that he's playing Rockwell!

On 2/20/2021 at 9:42 PM, GregoPeck said:

I was really surprised when I noticed this, too. It is kind of hard to tell due to the distortion you mentioned. I became aware of David Tennant in Doctor Who. He was fantastic! He was also fantastic in the Amazon Prime show called Good Omens, based on the book of the same name. Now I'm watching Jessica Jones (a Marvel Netflix show) and am seeing him as a villain for the first time. This shows me that he is a great actor and I'm still extremely excited that he's playing Rockwell!

I agree I was surprised as well!

Archived