What's the best way to get wyvern eggs?

32 minutes ago, Imorcutt said:

I play on Ragnarok and I'm wondering what's the most efficient less-likely to die way to get wyvern eggs? I use Pteranodons since they're faster than most but is there a better way?

Im not sure if rag is the same as SE, but the very first egg I stole, I used a "junk" argy. I still don't know how I got away, but to this day I remember screaming out loud as I was being chased down by a fire wyvern. XD After about 3 minutes of the WEIRDEST flying Iv ever done in this game, I finally made it out safe and sound.

If you want more ideas, you can check out nooblets version. More or less he uses a pteranodon to steal the egg and get the heck out of dodge and to a small base nearby. The base has angled roofing tiles as a fence to "catch" any angry wyverns chasseing him, he then hops off the ptera inside the base, then gets onto a galimius, and then gets the heck outa dodge at mock 4.....wyverns can't catch him, but you gotta be careful. Just a tiny little hop =fall damage like you have never seen before.

Tropeo is by far the easiest way to steal eggs if you have one or can go tame one. Plenty of weight capacity, flies forever with a few points invested into stam, and nothing out there can even attempt to keep up with it. Find yourself in a tight spot and all you need to do is tap c and you backflip across the map miles away from any danger.

On Rag, the simplest way is to snag an ice wyvern egg with a ptera, half the time the Wyverns aren't even around to chase you. Then hatch that, level it up a bit and use that to go into the main trench to get decent eggs.

Once you have a decent fire wyvern, the trench is zero challenge at all, I clear the trench regularly killing almost every wyvern in there as I go (level dependant).

Or if you're really bored, you can do something like this 😂 (might not be possible on official)

unknown.png

Edited by IanHighlander
  • 1 month later...