The game is completely ruined until I get patches out

Demiurge6661998

First off server capacity is 70 and they're letting it go up 90 which is making the game lag so much it's unbearable I mean yeah occasionally I'll get lag when I'm playing with a full server but with 90 people or even 80 which is 10 over the limit at 80 I'll take one step and run away from something next thing you know I'm halfway across the map also running that usually took food not water so now I have to get water constantly and I do mean constantly in the litter where's term me and my bud because it was so laggy took 2 hours to build a Griffin trap dropped a griffin knocked it out this is a low level one because we didn't get the one we want because there was two chasing us it's torpor is like a compass for some reason it goes down so fast you have to pump with narcotics constantly and then the base health was two thousand and the other stats were pretty good until it got tamed how on Earth does base stats go to 198 health went from 2000 to 198 health I was so mad I wanted to kill it and I'm not talking about it was that low I'm talking about its actual health max minus 90% stats if you don't end up fixing the game soon I'm going to leave this is somebody who has over 200k hours on this game well over that fact 

There is a lot more bugs but they're a little bit more minor I think those were the major ones oh wait no the fact people can possibly tame a Crystal wyvern and go around the map and make sure nobody else can get a crystal wyvern just to be assholes if you guys can please make a passive tame reset after it hasn't been fed for a certain amount of time because people are doing this on purpose so other people cannot get Crystal wyverns I think that was the only other major problem besides swamp fever being so common on day one of wipe on apocalypse servers which I think is horse crap login for first day of wipe all of a sudden level one I have swamp fever just from going near somebody I know it's first day of white because I was on the day before hand and my character was still there

9 hours ago, Demiurge6661998 said:

First off server capacity is 70 and they're letting it go up 90 which is making the game lag so much it's unbearable I mean yeah occasionally I'll get lag when I'm playing with a full server but with 90 people or even 80 which is 10 over the limit at 80 I'll take one step and run away from something next thing you know I'm halfway across the map also running that usually took food not water so now I have to get water constantly and I do mean constantly in the litter where's term me and my bud because it was so laggy took 2 hours to build a Griffin trap dropped a griffin knocked it out this is a low level one because we didn't get the one we want because there was two chasing us it's torpor is like a compass for some reason it goes down so fast you have to pump with narcotics constantly and then the base health was two thousand and the other stats were pretty good until it got tamed how on Earth does base stats go to 198 health went from 2000 to 198 health I was so mad I wanted to kill it and I'm not talking about it was that low I'm talking about its actual health max minus 90% stats if you don't end up fixing the game soon I'm going to leave this is somebody who has over 200k hours on this game well over that fact 

Where are you checking amount of players? 70 is max and you wont be getting more online. If you are looking at steam server info, its known to be wrong most of the time. Battlemetrics only show steam players also so not accurate either.

11 hours ago, Demiurge6661998 said:

this is somebody who has over 200k hours on this game

Nope. No one can trust anything you say when you tell such an obvious lie.

200k hours would be almost 23 years even if you never sleep and play 24 hours a day. It would be more than 34 years if you play 16 hours a day and sleep for 8.

So... nope.

[Edit, just noticed the post above mine. Beaten to the punch.]

Ignore these other people, im not going to downplay someone that has this much experience. I completely understand his frustration, you've been been waiting 22 years for ark to release patches. I do have to ask what was your method of knocking out this griffin, pachy headbut, shotgun or RPG? Because i think your taming efficiency took a dive 

4 hours ago, ITameDodos said:

Ignore these other people, im not going to downplay someone that has this much experience. I completely understand his frustration, you've been been waiting 22 years for ark to release patches. I do have to ask what was your method of knocking out this griffin, pachy headbut, shotgun or RPG? Because i think your taming efficiency took a dive 

On 1/16/2021 at 10:15 AM, Demiurge6661998 said:

I think that was the only other major problem besides swamp fever being so common on day one of wipe on apocalypse servers which I think is horse crap login for first day of wipe all of a sudden level one I have swamp fever just from going near somebody I know it's first day of white because I was on the day before hand and my character was still there

OP has a point. Stay safe people.  Wash your hands,  wear a mask, don't touch someone else's mouse or keyboard, keep 2m (6' 6") distance from people and dinos that are not in your bubble. 

Archived