Community Crunch 250: Fan Art

StudioWildcard

Sometimes I think Wildcard is a bunch of dodos with their heads cut off. Haha. This community crunch was such a waste of everyone's time. 

I feel bad for those who have their art featured in this crunch as well. Can you imagine telling your friends about this?

Art creator: "Hey friends, did you see my art was featured on a community crunch?"

Friends: "What?! Sick! Which one, bro?"

Art creator: "My art is featured in the community crunch that was about absolutely nothing."

Friends: "...."

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 3

Nobody cares about fan art if you have nothing good to post dont post anything. Waiting for something good and all I see is pictures. Super lame wild card. And wild should not be putting 100% into the new content when there is so much trash they still have behind them. They already have our money so who cares right

Edited by Ragenlunatik
  • Like 2
  • Facepalm 2

• Volunteer Moderator
8 minutes ago, Ragenlunatik said:

Waiting for something good and all I see is pictures. Super lame wild card.

Just as bad as waiting for something good and nothing arrives at all at which point you'd complain. So if there's no pleasing then it shouldn't matter what they do either way.

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

52 minutes ago, Ragenlunatik said:

Nobody cares about fan art if you have nothing good to post dont post anything. Waiting for something good and all I see is pictures. Super lame wild card. And wild should not be putting 100% into the new content when there is so much trash they still have behind them. They already have our money so who cares right

You realize by saying they shouldn’t put their team to work on content means they shouldn’t work on bug fixes, exploit fixes, dlcs, or anything at all. And people do care about fan art, they are finally showcasing the work that their community does.

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 2

14 hours ago, corrupteddovahkiin said:

Yeah? Chill man they're human too, they spent their holidays with family and such, Also Things take time, and the community makes amazing works of art

dunno about you but i had less than a week off for the holidays .. so with it been the 16'th and the fact they are a business i would expect SOMETHING better than a flat 'no' and here is some artwork ....

On 1/16/2021 at 3:37 AM, DovahStud said:

What was the point in this WC? Seriously.

To show off some epic fan art. 

On 1/16/2021 at 4:56 AM, AwesomeKapro said:

Sometimes I think Wildcard is a bunch of dodos with their heads cut off. Haha. This community crunch was such a waste of everyone's time. 

I feel bad for those who have their art featured in this crunch as well. Can you imagine telling your friends about this?

Art creator: "Hey friends, did you see my art was featured on a community crunch?"

Friends: "What?! Sick! Which one, bro?"

Art creator: "My art is featured in the community crunch that was about absolutely nothing."

Friends: "...."

I don’t think anyone would care which, just like, wow, you got noticed by a big company! And they displayed my art. The only reason to ask is to see the art.

1 hour ago, Arktribal said:

Meanwhile... unable to play as the argentavis crashes the game everytime it flies.

Good chance that’s a you bug, worked for me yesterday

My two biggest wishes for the Ark year: 

1. Dear @ComplexMinded please add desert gear bps to other maps. They are disproportionately one of the rarest bp sets. 

2. Please add the ability to wear a costume and wings. Like make an entire other catergory. Attachments. 

2a. sub wish- have wings color regions separate from the armor. And costumes for the wings too!

It seems I need to bring something up.

First off stop complaining about fan art people work really hard on making it and just saying its lame  or its something no one cares about then don't even bother posting a comment about it and keep your mouth shut. Not only that but people work really hard on stuff like that and do you really feel good for yourself if you are complaining about it and someone's are is posted here and sees the art what are they gonna think. It's very rude because some people do care about especially the people that made them. Second, Cedric tried to get us a gen 2 teaser but like real life somethings dont really work out how you want it and same thing with crunch some things don't always work out. Third, the devs are working there a** off on gen 2 and fixing bugs so stop complaining and if you have a bug report it don't just complain here about it just send a bug report its not that hard. Complaining is not gonna make anything happen faster or change anything it just makes you look like someone that doesn't care about the wildcard team and everything that's going on in there lives and only caring about the things you want. Give wildcard a break we are in the middle of a pandemic and your not helping by being toxic. GIVE SOME RESPECT FOR ONCE OR KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT IT DOESN'T MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD IF YOU COMPLAIN OR BE RUDE IT'S NOT HARD.

I respect the wildcard team for everything they do and how hard they are working on the game but most people here are acting like children smarten up for once and give Wildcard some respect.

Edited by ArrangedFire90
  • Like 1