Community Crunch 250: Fan Art

StudioWildcard

Happy New Year!  We hope you had a fun and relaxing holiday. 

We're energized and busy working on the next adventure: Genesis Part II!  In the meantime, let's take a look at some amazing fan art and screenshots from the community.

EVO Event

Ark_Evolution_Event_minimized.thumb.png.2d282a169df9bbbd0ba09a90303a7cec.png

There will be no EVO event this week

Community Fan Art

Warm With You by sis_6193

ErWwWQuVEAAejcH.jpg

Deinonychus by eagleclaw6089

deinonychus__ark__by_eagleclaw6089_debfsh4-fullview.jpg

Merry Christmas by hipapparitiongamer

deb94gz-348e0384-14e5-40a7-baf2-dd65166a82c7.jpg

The T-Rex And The Butterfly Based On Ark 2 by adamsalive4kids

the_t_rex_and_the_butterfly_based_on_ark_2_by_adamsalive4kids_deadsc9-fullview.jpg

Lightning Wyvern by cyanimus

deay5oa-2bbf2c0b-a4ad-4944-9a1b-008ffa8bec0d.jpg

Griffin by kawarayane

ErL_UkBUYAE1XDK.jpg

By greyjan#9071 (Discord)

2021_01_14_-_vent.png

By theyaa#6363 (Discord)

dodo.jpg

We'll catch up with you next week!
Studio Wildcard

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Discord: discord.com/invite/playark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark

View full article

Well while we're all complaining -here's mine I put in a bug report back in October and complained to Dollie (got it partially fixed so thank you for that Dollie) but the rare flowers on extinction are not working while riding a dino still... tested it and may have destroyed half my pretties :P running a tapejara to my trap at my base. Any hope for a fix?

Edited by SeleneVerona
typos

15 minutes ago, SeleneVerona said:

Well while we're all complaining -here's mine I put in a bug report back in October and complained to Dollie (got it partially fixed so thank you for that Dollie) but the rare flowers on extinction are not working while riding a dino still... tested it and may have destroyed half my pretties :P running a tapejara to my trap at my base. Any hope for a fix?

Are you wearing full Hazard gear?  This nullifies the flowers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jeepfan75 said:

I guess wild card decided to quit and Coast to the finish line without any effort

Wdym? They didn’t tell us anything. How does that mean they aren’t putting in any effort?

54 minutes ago, ccz2887 said:

While the touches are being done on genesis part 2, how about fixing wyverns and Argys just walking off after the rider hops off the saddle while you’re at it (happens on Xbox, dunno about others).  Several people including myself have lost tames that way...

Yeah IDK what that is, but there’s like a 10% chance a dino will just wander for a minute after you dismount, super irritating.

aww come on WC :( we wanted teaser... well anyway, I guess we’ll know soon enough anyway, super hyped!!!!! 

56 minutes ago, RogueQueen said:

C'mom WC!!!! At least 2x harvesting! I know you guys want to lauch Gen II. But don't leave ARK 1 all by itself! Many people love this game!

1 hour ago, DavidSablan said:

Yoooo...really??? No 2x this weekend??? That's disappointing!

1 hour ago, Blazednut said:

Boring lol Put 2x harvesting on for my lazy butt please.   

Art is amazing though

Addressing all of you, they already said no cuz there just was a evo event.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ccz2887 said:

While the touches are being done on genesis part 2, how about fixing wyverns and Argys just walking off after the rider hops off the saddle while you’re at it (happens on Xbox, dunno about others).  Several people including myself have lost tames that way...

It's not just them. Literally every flyer tame besides the moth and  the Managarmr(technically classified as a flyer as part of its nerf) does it. From pelagornis to tropeognathus. And apparently it's across everything except Mobile.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DavidSablan said:

Yoooo...really??? No 2x this weekend??? That's disappointing!

Oh c'mon. Stop doing that. These people are working really really hard on the game. And if it really matters if u have 2x or not then put 2x from the settings. Think about it, they work on gen 2, ark 2, ark: the animated series, ark 1 on bugs and probably keeping an eye on the community forums, so let them catch their breath. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1