pvp Prim plus [PVPVE](Xbox) The Distant Realm RP server

KevIarJesus

The Distant Realm RP 

50 Slot NA server

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/5Wm75E6Sn7

Welcome to The Distant Realm RP server. In this server we are creating a community for PVP players and PVE players alike. In our server we are focusing on a solid RP experience with a dedicated admin team. Thank you for considering our server and we hope to see you join.

Server Stats 

Gather Rate: 10x

Tame Rate: 15x

Dino Harvest: 3x

Egg Hatch: 15x

Mature speed: 35x

100% Imprint

Server Lore

One day you awaken on a beach surrounded by unknown waters and an unknown land, yet it is familiar. You look into the distance and you see three otherworldly spires all emanating a glow. As you move towards either one you feel compelled to move for the others, as if they are vying for your attention. This has happened to many before you and it will happen to more after you. Allow me to guide you through what I understand of this land. "My name is Aqor The Wise I have been on this Island for many many years. Each Explorer that has set off before you has not heeded my warning so let us hope you are the first. As I am sure you have noticed you are pulled to each spire as if they are fighting for you among themselves. And to put it in a way that is sure to make an odd sense they are. Each Spire is a connection to a Deity of sorts. I will Explain what I know of each of them for you, But not in this letter. You must Travel to each Spire and see for yourself, I have set a Sign before each of them". This is the beginning of your journey...

• KevIarJesus changed the title to Prim plus [PVPVE](Xbox) The Distant Realm RP server

Archived