My new gamer logo! :D

Rancor

4 minutes ago, Trentifus said:

Wow, @Rippy! Your motif is fantastic! A+

Thanks mate! I spent about 5 minutes on it in photoshop. I am happy to whip some motifs up for anyone else who wants one as well, just tell me your favorite colour and your favorite in Ark Dino! 

For you @Trentifus, I am about to whip up a beautiful John Hammond set of motifs for your use, if you want to.

24 minutes ago, Rippy said:

Thanks mate! I spent about 5 minutes on it in photoshop. I am happy to whip some motifs up for anyone else who wants one as well, just tell me your favorite colour and your favorite in Ark Dino! 

For you @Trentifus, I am about to whip up a beautiful John Hammond set of motifs for your use, if you want to.

Well done mate!

I can really see the amount of detail you put into making it, what image altering program do you use? Your colour selection for the font in your motif makes me feel a little... tRippy (play on words there just in case you missed it, friend). 

From one artistic mind to another, I urge you to follow this clear talent that you hold. The old saying goes, 'When in Rome, do what the Romans do'. Your Rome is the ARK Fourms, and the Romans do graphic motif design.

Keep up the good work, @Rippy

14 minutes ago, Trentifus said:

Well done mate!

I can really see the amount of detail you put into making it, what image altering program do you use? Your colour selection for the font in your motif makes me feel a little... tRippy (play on words there just in case you missed it, friend). 

From one artistic mind to another, I urge you to follow this clear talent that you hold. The old saying goes, 'When in Rome, do what the Romans do'. Your Rome is the ARK Fourms, and the Romans do graphic motif design.

Keep up the good work, @Rippy

You are too kind @Trentifus, I am pretty proud of these motifs to be sure.

I use the latest photoshop, they are very easy to make!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi @Rancor,

Were you able to make the signature link to work? I'm trying to add links to my socials, and website and I can't get them to work. It seems the only one that works is my Youtube's... Every time I add any other link other than Youtube, after saving the signature, those links just disappear. Has anyone else have this problem?

Archived