Ark genesis part 2 chronicles 2 not working

4 minutes ago, CrisPbacon30 said:

So when ever I try unlocking the exo suit leggings the explorer notes don't work on single player and official servers and I have the genesis pass so can some one please tell me why this is happening

Weird. I got them on single player. 

Do you have HLNA equipped? Are you sure you're going to the right spots? 

Scar Bridge, Around each of the Obs, and near that pointy rock formation.

• Volunteer Moderator
7 hours ago, CrisPbacon30 said:

So when ever I try unlocking the exo suit leggings the explorer notes don't work on single player and official servers and I have the genesis pass so can some one please tell me why this is happening

1 hour ago, GP said:

Yeah same here, PC singleplayer none of the spots work.

Likely the same issue as:

As an alternative, you can use the following command on single-player/The Island to unlock the boots:

setplayerpos 255157 247694 -14359|giveexplorernote 853|giveexplorernote 854|giveexplorernote 855|giveexplorernote 856|giveexplorernote 857

And the following for the legs:

setplayerpos 255157 247694 -14359|giveexplorernote 858|giveexplorernote 859|giveexplorernote 860|giveexplorernote 861|giveexplorernote 862

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

Likely the same issue as:

As an alternative, you can use the following command on single-player/The Island to unlock the boots:

setplayerpos 255157 247694 -14359|giveexplorernote 853|giveexplorernote 854|giveexplorernote 855|giveexplorernote 856|giveexplorernote 857

And the following for the legs:

setplayerpos 255157 247694 -14359|giveexplorernote 858|giveexplorernote 859|giveexplorernote 860|giveexplorernote 861|giveexplorernote 862

thanks that worked 

While on scorched earth im trying to get the Federation tek suit skins. I have gotten all 5 notes. However I don't have the skins, and two of the notes are not showing in the dossier. Note 8 and 10. Today I tried to get them again. Hnla did her talking and I got the xp bonus. However they are still not showing up. And I dont have the skin. 

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, Tonigirl said:

While on scorched earth im trying to get the Federation tek suit skins. I have gotten all 5 notes. However I don't have the skins, and two of the notes are not showing in the dossier. Note 8 and 10. Today I tried to get them again. Hnla did her talking and I got the xp bonus. However they are still not showing up. And I dont have the skin. 

Merged your thread here. Try the workaround mentioned above:

As for the recently added chest, here is the command:

setplayerpos 255157 247694 -14359|giveexplorernote 863|giveexplorernote 864|giveexplorernote 865|giveexplorernote 866|giveexplorernote 867

FYI,  I've not seen the hlna notes fail to unlock on the Island, when I did Scorched Earth hlna notes for the tek pants I needed to do those multiple times.

Each time I would check to see if the note was unlocked after I realized they were not initially.    Notes 6 and 10 unlocked on the first try, the remaining notes 7-9 did not unlock on the first try.

The method I used to unlock the remaining notes was to log out and revisit the area in slightly different locations, checking to see if the trigger unlocked the note.

If the trigger didn't unlock the note I disconnected and reconnected to reset the trigger and tried again.   I had the best luck by moving around in the area the trigger occurred.  That made me feel the unlock and trigger may be out of sync in some way.   I.e. although the trigger happened it may not have been in the location to actually unlock the note.

Hope that helps.

I go to each location with mini-hlna equipped on the island and it gives me the skin but when I quit to go do the next one on scorched earth I looked at my inventory and the skin isn’t there plus all explorer notes I grabbed when I was playing the island disappeared. When I went back to the island and looked at the explorer notes they were also missing so there is something wrong with the game saving the explorer note progression.