pve NEW Unique PVE/PVE - VAL/RAG -Server: ArkGasm

Are you ready?

Let me start of by discussing how this server will be unique. It's FAVORED towards PVE. For 1 month (starting today 1/13/21) sever will be PVE only. Grind away, because after that month there will be 1 day (every Saturday) where we will unleash the worst.. other players. 1 day of PVP PER week. 

After the first month of Valguero we will cluster to Ragnarock. After today's launch and having 15 ppl on day 1, this will be much needed!

The Server is not geared towards hardcore sweaty PVP'ers, but they are also welcome! Sometimes ark just gets a bit dull after 1-3 months. This will be a FORGIVING PVP server and long term. See below PVP RULES for more info.

The name of the server is ArkGasm. I highly suggest joining discord and staying in the loop. The link is as follows:

Discord Link

I Stream just about everyday. Holler at me on my twitch below :)

My Twitch Link

dino riders dinosaur GIF

SERVER STATS-RULES-EXPECTATIONS:

The goal of the server is to be long term fun. To do this, you cannot have stats boosted too much or it will ruin the long term mechanics of the game. Having said that, no one wants to spend 10 days raising a baby Dino. Some things that will not be vanilla are below:

• XP multiplier: 2.5
  • Harvesting Rate: 2
  • Taming Speed: 3
  • Baby Mature Speed: 20
  • Weight: on humans: 2
  • Weight on Dinos: 5
  • Dino Health recovery: 3
  • Character Health recovery: 2
  • Stack size multiplier: 1000
  • Supply Crate Multiplier: 1.7
  • Fishing Multiplier: 1.7
  • Water/Food Drain human and Dino: 0.1

PVP RULES 

As stated above. This is more of a PVE friendly server. But sometimes there is need for blood. See below. 

Every starting tribe has 1 month of protection before being able to get raided. After the 1st month, every Saturday will be 24 hours of PVP. If you get wiped, you have 1 month of protection to build back up.

PAY ATTENTION: This is long term pvp and it will be by design. When the day comes for pvp, Leave every best male/female (mating) dino you have not in a cryo and on PASSIVE. Do not touch these dinos. Steal everything else. Give them a reason to not be so discouraged they won't want to rebuild and fight again.

If someone has out 5-6 Giga or Rexes on Neutral (clip it and take them out). If you don't clip it - you will be the one getting punished for it. Same goes for the other way... Don't leave out dinos (BESIDES MATING PAIRS ON NEAUTRAL) you don't want to die. 

PVE RULES 

Do NOT troll. CLIP everything to show  proof. I will not take any one's word for anything. Also, I do not do admin stuff for anyone. This is supposed to be like real ark - including the glitches. I don't even help myself or my teammates. 

Friggin love you guys. I'm exhausted. See ya on the server :)

Rules will be established tomorrow. 

Edited by Skyer
  • Skyer changed the title to Launches TODAY - Valguero - UNIQUE PVP/E -Server: ArkGasm
  • Skyer changed the title to NEW Unique PVE/PVE - VAL/RAG -Server: ArkGasm