Ark Mobile Unofficial server - Nitrado server control taken away

Jty712

Has anyone had their ability to roll back their Ark Mobile Unofficial server to fix an issue removed by Nitrado?

I found that my server constantly crashes and my players couldn’t get in game. Now many have lost tames due to the auto unclaim setting that I thought was not active.  It caused a lot of players tames to disappear and I’ve also lost some even though I signed in at my base one day ago. I chose to roll back the server a day to allow players to have their tames back and to make sure the setting was fixed to not unclaim dinos.  To my surprise, I get a message that rolling back (going to a previous save point) is not allowed and that my web interface is locked by Nitrado.  This is what causes Unofficial Ark servers to be shut off because I’m seriously considering shutting mine down.  If Nitrado is going to control the server then what’s the point of having it? 

F3D64359-078B-4A8D-A785-F87EFECFA113.jpeg

E3D21611-384D-473C-8922-44479718CA66.jpeg

• Volunteer Moderator
19 minutes ago, Jty712 said:

To my surprise, I get a message that rolling back (going to a previous save point) is not allowed and that my web interface is locked by Nitrado.

The huge banner at the top is telling you that you still can, but you have to contact them to do so.

Thank you for the obvious about their error message that pops up but the question is - have other server owners had their access to control the roll back of their server removed? Or their WebInterface locked?  And Nitrado customer service is not the best. I’ve also stated the issue of the server constantly stopping to Nitrado on a ticket that’s been open since January 1, 2021.  With no resolution. So by the time they reply to the request to allow my server access, the roll back may not even be available.  Thanks for the response though. 

I”m on my second server with Nitrado now. My first one had the same issues you are experiencing. I saw no interest in their help desk to try and solve the problem. I eventually got tired and let the server dissolve. I have since returned to play the game and have another server, Wolf Clan. This one has been working marvelously. But I agree that Nitrado makes very little effort to go out of their way to press a few keys to actually “help” their costumers. Its the same with every business that has a monopoly on the service they provide. There is no motivation to help when there is no competition. 

They announced a while back that they were stripping server owners of the ability to rollback their own servers. You now have to go through Nitrado, who is always SO helpful and speedy in their responses, to do a rollback. Ya know...instead of fixing the exploit, Grove just stripped one of the few normal server owner abilities we actually had.

Archived