Things not uploading for transfer?

Anonymouse

So I'm currently trying to transfer some dinos off of an unofficial public server onto my local system to move into my own server. But the uploads aren't actually uploading properly. They go in the obelisk but they're not "filling slots".

On my private server myself and others can transfer dinos and items freely between the server and our computers. But on this other server we can't upload anything. Thoughts on why this might be happening? Item transfers are "on".

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Anonymouse said:

So I'm currently trying to transfer some dinos off of an unofficial public server onto my local system to move into my own server. But the uploads aren't actually uploading properly. They go in the obelisk but they're not "filling slots".

On my private server myself and others can transfer dinos and items freely between the server and our computers. But on this other server we can't upload anything. Thoughts on why this might be happening? Item transfers are "on".

That server is likely clustered. When you upload items on a server that isn't clustered, they are uploaded locally on your computer. However, if it is clustered then they are uploaded in the cluster files and are only accessible from servers in that cluster.

Archived