Tips getting metal on official maps help

krucked1

Hey guys so i decided to be weird and start main base on scortched earth i'd say i'm still early game, I'm looking to find location/map to find easy metal earlier game then mid game to get forge going, 

I'm willing travel any map and tame any dino to make it easier i'm about lvl 70at this time thanks in advacned 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 1/13/2021 at 12:50 AM, krucked1 said:

Hey guys so i decided to be weird and start main base on scortched earth i'd say i'm still early game, I'm looking to find location/map to find easy metal earlier game then mid game to get forge going, 

I'm willing travel any map and tame any dino to make it easier i'm about lvl 70at this time thanks in advacned 

There is two huge mountain stretches on either side of Red Ob on SE, plenty metal nodes around them.

Would recommend anky to start off with, can fill anky up till overweight and use a argy to carry the anky back to your base. Just beware of the occasional thyla, titanboa and carnos that can often spawn around, but generally quiet for easy farming

I was main scorched some time ago... for an ez path for metal you can go into the mountains near green ob, there’s a lot of metal and is not a hard place to survive, if you are on official servers you can transfer in and out of the map, for the beginning you can tame and argy and an anky, but the best option is go to Val (ez than abb) and get a crab there, with the crab you can blackbox the anky and this would be a less time required between metal runs.

I hope this helps you

GG survivor

Archived