skiff stuck in sky Any TIPS on how to get a SKIFF down from the SKY after a stupid Rollback please?

STUL

• Volunteer Moderator
38 minutes ago, STUL said:

ive tried taking all the fuel off all the items off and it still wont land and dont want to destroy it as it took me ages to make on CI server which nowadays crashes 4+ times every day with 30 mins+ Rollbacks every single time. if anyones got anything for me to try im all ears (well eyes) :)

cheers

Tried to whistle it to land?

• Volunteer Moderator
11 hours ago, STUL said:

still stuck as i went back to check, jeez Wc cmon guys :(

Your best bet is to submit a ticket and request the assistance of a GM. Make sure to give them the coordinates of your base as well and they should be able to teleport it over there for you without having to meet with you (usually much faster than an appointment). Also, render it once a week so it doesn't decay.

2 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

Your best bet is to submit a ticket and request the assistance of a GM. Make sure to give them the coordinates of your base as well and they should be able to teleport it over there for you without having to meet with you (usually much faster than an appointment). Also, render it once a week so it doesn't decay.

ok thanks for that, what do i make the ticket out as though.... aint made one for so long so not sure which will be answered faster.

nah nudge didn't work. in the end i took every item off and out of my boxes etc without destroying my platform and crafting stations and left it there, and in 3 days it finally fell to earth :(

now my server of 840 official CI i play just crashed again with rollback and now skiff stuck again. i dont why i bother playing ARK anymore at all, some things are so broken and i cant for the life of me understand why WC cant or wont fix these things.

our servers been crashing since start of xmas event with 2-3 servers crashes per day each with rollbacks and thats 100% daily. and when i reported in bug section it was deleted and then sent in ticket and then that was deleted! not sure what is going on. but 5 years + in game and im finally close to leaving

Archived