server breeding problem and 1 other problem

• AnantaBogaFriday at 17:07

I have had extensive breeding problems the expert settings change the maturation speed to high you looses imprint and can never get a 100%. One of the settings controls 2 things and needs to be separated. also You could at least find away to add no foundations required. This ruins my whole fun. 

These top two are the problem 
    Try this and you’ll feel frustrated too 
    So if they don’t mature for several hour or one hour the imprint never goes over 100% 

BabyImprintingStatScaleMultiplier=7.625 
    BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=74 
    MatingIntervalMultiplier=0.02 
    LayEggIntervalMultiplier=0.300000 
    EggHatchSpeedMultiplier=200.000000 
    BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier=0.004 

Anyways I know ark 2 is on it’s way, but if I had a request it would at least be no foundations required I don’t need the whole s+ mods on Xbox one

AnantaBogaFriday at 17:12

I was trying to get Dino’s to take 30mins too breed and have 2 every 2mins cuddle and be at least 100% in imprint or a tad over. That was my goal, but time and time again I failed till I realized changing the top 2 oppositely impacted each other one of those two might control two things.

AnantaBogaFriday at 17:18

The low settings were gonna be for a pvp server with Dino’s and instant tame. Those settings are in my game.ini

AnantaBogaSaturday at 13:00

This was my original try at the Dino breeding because it failed to make a 100% I had to increase statscalemultiplier To what u see now which mad for Incredibles unbalanced Dino’s.

BabyImprintingStatScaleMultiplier=3.5

BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=80

MatingIntervalMultiplier=0.02

LayEggIntervalMultiplier=0.300000

EggHatchSpeedMultiplier=200.000000

BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier=0.009

Sent from my iPad

AnantaBogaToday at 17:12

It’s gotta be the BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier. when I set it to fast I can’t even get 100% imprint. And who wants to wait hour3hrs to hit a 100%.

AnantaBogaToday at 17:14

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, AnantaBoga said:

One more thing I’ve heard that the devs couldn’t bring s+ to console from a YouTuber not sure if that’s actually true, but they could at least add no foundations required without all of the other s+ mods that way we can have creative freedom. Right everyone. What happens when ark 2 comes 

They've already brought the elements they wanted to from S+. I wouldn't expect that more are coming in the future.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, AnantaBoga said:

What if I wanna go back and play ark one, but there’s still these issues? Anyways leave a comment if anyone figures out my breeding issue. I’m still learning. Technology stresses me out y’all 😓

No one knows if Ark 1 will exist much longer after 2 is released. I would expect for almost a certainty that support won't be available for it. All eyes to the future.

Archived