Other Tribes putting their tames in my base infornt of doors PVE

BrentVermaak

first of all you should try to talk to the people.
if that doesn't work you can either wait until the ticket has been processed or you move to another server. you can also fight with the people (for example enclose their animals with your structures or do what they do) but that is not recommended and you should be careful that they don't write a ticket against you.

This has been a griefing method for a long time, although I find the dodo drop more annoying.

The issue you have is the wait time, on average a meeting can take months and a lot of tribes know this, also seeing as account are cheap to make the risk is very low. They can move the Dino's in a few weeks or just wait for a Dev wipe which is useless on an alternative account as they can just do it again. 

It's not usually common unless you have a reason though, land dispute, loot arguement etc.. so you need to try resolving the issue with the tribe first.

If it's just a toxic clan then you will have to wait it out, due to the limitations on conflict resolution in pve you could try luring high level/alpha Dino's to your base when they are online to hopefully kill the tames.

I wouldn't recommend doing the same back though, it won't get you anywhere.

On 1/11/2021 at 5:15 AM, BrentVermaak said:

Hi guys I have people who have put anyks and brontos in my base blocking doors etc. I tried to open a ticket to report this but it just says high ticket volume and re directs me to the community page. Any ideas what i can do to resolve this issue? Thank you

Not much you can do, spose leading a carnivore over to the dino that is blocking the door would probably be best in this situation
also Im not sure if this will help or not, but I remember leaveing some fires out in front of our house once and someone pulled up on a anky.....they forgot their anky was following them and they led it straight into the fire while they was inside with me. They then went back outside a while later only to find their anky burned to death......make make sure you got a couple campfires in front of the door next time so you can light them up and kill the dino off that way?

• Volunteer Moderator
On 1/11/2021 at 5:15 AM, BrentVermaak said:

re directs me to the community page. 

You are redirected to the community page because you need a forum account to submit tickets. Now that you have one, you should be able to sign in on the Support Page by clicking the "SIGN IN" button.

Archived