Can you increase torpor done by wild dino's

Gfnjr

6 hours ago, Gfnjr said:

So I want to start a vanilla playthrough (SP) because I just haven't did vanilla in a long long time,  and I would like to change a bunch of things to increase the difficulty.  My question here is it possible to increase for example a Pulmonoscorpius torpor amount per hit by editing game files?

As crazy as this sounds, try to find an ascendant wooden club blueprint and a mantis.
Its our new tameing method XD

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/wizardo3/video/111432768

2 minutes ago, wizard03 said:

As crazy as this sounds, try to find an ascendant wooden club blueprint and a mantis.
Its our new tameing method XD

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/wizardo3/video/111432768

I probably worded this poorly,  but I'm looking to play vanilla-ish but want to make the game as hard as possible.  Lul  I would like to make it when a Scorpion attacks me it would apply way more topor to me than it would normally.   Are there game files I could add or change to accomplish?  I think I feared Scorpions back in 2015/2016.  Not so much anymore  XD

I don't think there's any setting for it, you could try tweaking a couple of things

Game.ini

PlayerBaseStatMultipliers[2]=0.5 will halve your torpor

GUS.ini

PlayerResistanceMultiplier=2.000000 will double the damage you take, 1 is default and lower numbers means you take less damage

I've no idea how these will work so you could easily end up getting killed, could also increase wild dino melee but that would have a knock on effect of making tames stronger

8 hours ago, Gfnjr said:

I probably worded this poorly,  but I'm looking to play vanilla-ish but want to make the game as hard as possible.  Lul  I would like to make it when a Scorpion attacks me it would apply way more topor to me than it would normally.   Are there game files I could add or change to accomplish?  I think I feared Scorpions back in 2015/2016.  Not so much anymore  XD

Oooooh.....well the best I got on that is to make scorpians apply more damage....their torpor is damage based.....Either that or change the amount of multiplication

22 hours ago, RageQuitter said:

Yeah that could work

DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Scorpion_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=2) would make a wild scorpion do twice the amount of damage, don't think it affects the base damage so if you tame one it would just do base + whatever levels it has in melee, goes in game.ini

Awesome! I will definitely try this and apply to several different dinos that I want to be more of a challenge.  Thanks everyone!  Hopefully this weekend will get to mess around with it.  

Archived