I can't do ANYTHING!

Gurrugod

Hello, i'm new to forums and some days ago i was  playing in aserver, i had to go, so, i dont know why, i lay on a bed and then leave, i searched around the internet and i saw that this typically bugs your character not letting you do anything, i tried singleplayer, i tried the server, i tried dying, i cant press anything, no menu, no inventory, no sprint, no crouch, no prone, NOTHING, i already tried fixing the files from steam, i already tried reinstalling the game, nothing works..

PLEASE help me, i just want to play my singleplayer world.

• Volunteer Moderator
6 hours ago, Gurrugod said:

Hello, i'm new to forums and some days ago i was  playing in aserver, i had to go, so, i dont know why, i lay on a bed and then leave, i searched around the internet and i saw that this typically bugs your character not letting you do anything, i tried singleplayer, i tried the server, i tried dying, i cant press anything, no menu, no inventory, no sprint, no crouch, no prone, NOTHING, i already tried fixing the files from steam, i already tried reinstalling the game, nothing works..

PLEASE help me, i just want to play my singleplayer world.

This is a common de-sync issue. Just go to your bed and demolish it.

2 hours ago, Gurrugod said:

Sadly, the same day i disconnected, i aparently got raided and killed, i cant travel to my home since i dont have a map because of the bug, and i cant craft another one since welp, i cant craft, so i only can wait until someone GUESSES that i need a bed to play.

best bet is for you to talk to someone on here, they go to you with a bed, toss it out for you to use, and then you with fast travel, destroy, or perhaps kill yourself off and then use that bed to respawn......Unno.

16 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

This is a common de-sync issue. Just go to your bed and demolish it.

15 hours ago, Thekuervito said:

Try fast travel to another bed?

12 hours ago, wizard03 said:

best bet is for you to talk to someone on here, they go to you with a bed, toss it out for you to use, and then you with fast travel, destroy, or perhaps kill yourself off and then use that bed to respawn......Unno.

i cant, first of all, i got raided, second of all, i dont have other bed, and third of all, i cant even open my inventory since i cant do anything

Archived