cross-ark XBOX/Windows 10 Dedicated Server Cross-ARK Transfers Proposal and RFI

I believe most users here are aware of the situation with the Cross-ARK transfer capability being disabled on the XBOX/Windows 10 versions of the game running as dedicated servers (as opposed to the Nitrado hosted servers).  I'm aware of the various attempts to provide workarounds or to simulate/duplicate that functionality found throughout the forums which typically make use of copied files and result in a subpar solution such as maintaining separate characters on each server.

I am posing this question on the XBOX forums specifically to members of Studio Wildcard that frequent them in order get a public answer (CYA to keep from incurring the company's wrath) as to either the official (or unofficial/until it changes) stance on this subject.

To Studio Wildcard, what is your (official or unofficial) policy regarding attempts to re-enable/duplicate this functionality for private dedicated servers - restricted to the Windows 10 Store (cross-platform) version in dedicated server mode?

I want to assume that it is disabled due to the difficulty of the Win32-UWP Bridge mechanism provided my Microsoft, but I'm aware that there could be other reasons such as an exclusivity agreement with your hosting providers (Nitrado) or Microsoft itself.

If I or others were to research and eventually identify a mechanism to enable this functionality (in whole or in part) without touching the XBOX or the XBOX Live Service (restricting any process to ONLY the Windows 10 Store version running as a dedicated server for both Windows and XBOX clients), would there be any policy issues from your side of the house that should be of concern?

Note: Again, this is a public question (I'd rather the answer not be private for obvious reasons) targeted to Studio Wildcard about any policies/recourse.  I realize there may be other people wanting to respond about whether they believe that it is not possible (based on others capabilities/attempts) or assumptions of the policy based upon any other attempts/solutions, but I ask, please, that the thread doesn't get hijacked by guesses ;-)

Feel free to tag any of the Wildcard members that I'm not aware of which frequent these threads.

Thank You, and I hope that everyone had a great holiday season!!!

Archived