claiming dinos still possible on official pve in 2021?

Shxii19

On 1/6/2021 at 12:10 PM, GrumpyBear said:

THere is no way to claim other tribes dinos anymore.  This feature was removed years ago.  Leaving a tribe is something you need to research before you do it.  There's consequences to that , and you should be very clear about that before you make a sudden move.

I remember the old claim fests. Dozens of people waiting to spam claim on stuff counting down.

Never was very good stuff. Did get a few blueprints this way but thats it. Land. We went for the land, the hot commodity.

THere is no way to claim other tribes dinos anymore.  This feature was removed years ago.  Leaving a tribe is something you need to research before you do it.  There's consequences to that , and you should be very clear about that before you make a sudden move.

I think I wrote that it was by accident but thanks for your answer.

I remember the old claim fests. Dozens of people waiting to spam claim on stuff counting down.

Never was very good stuff. Did get a few blueprints this way but thats it. Land. We went for the land, the hot commodity.

People usually build stuff around vaults to prevent others from getting it, I don't know if it's allowed but basically everyone on the server that I play on does that anyway.

Archived