Why is this game a pile of buggy garbage?

Moth1234

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/11/2021 at 9:36 PM, Zunum said:

It's because the new manager of the devs is a ditsy chic that has all the time in the world to make gifs of herself placing on a crown on her head instead of actually managing the devs and fixing this crap hole of a game. I wonder if she will learn to speak Engrish!

Are you serious? Game devs dont live to make games. Being a game dev is like any other job, you get to go home too. Shocker, I know. 

• 1 month later...

Hopefully the new Unreal engine Ark 2 will be on will make it easier for them to fix bugs and prevent them.  It's not even really the bugs alone either though, but the hacks and exploits used in pvp to wipe you out.  From grapple glitching, meshing, aimbotting, esp, mesh biting, invulnerability glitches, duping, ddos'ing so you lose your stuff after xfer, real life doxing, and more that bothers me.   

1 hour ago, Chewytowel said:

Hopefully the new Unreal engine Ark 2 will be on will make it easier for them to fix bugs and prevent them.  It's not even really the bugs alone either though, but the hacks and exploits used in pvp to wipe you out.  From grapple glitching, meshing, aimbotting, esp, mesh biting, invulnerability glitches, duping, ddos'ing so you lose your stuff after xfer, real life doxing, and more that bothers me.   

It comes down to the stability of the servers more than anything to me. My home server on the Center gets 255 ping quite often. Nothing more frustrating than escaping a 255 server just to end up transferring to another one in the middle of a DDOS.

Sad thing is it's been like this since day 1 on playstation. 

Seems to be largely map dependent as well with Center, Gen 1, and Ext being the worst offenders while CI has run nearly flawlessly for me since the day it came out.

Archived