New to ARK bosses

Survivalman

Rex for most island bosses, though the dragon will shred them on any difficulty.  30K Hp 500-600 Melee with 70ish armor saddles is doable for most the gamma bosses.  Like I said before though, expect to take losses on the Dragon.  Bring a Yutyrannus for you to ride and buff the rexes with the courage roar.

12 hours ago, Survivalman said:

I have never fought the ARK bosses and I don't what what dinos or what there states should be for attempting them looking to get all island bosses then go on to the next DLC

typically the go to is therizinos or rex's.......the reason for theri is cause they can eat veggie cakes to heal up as they fight......good for dragon fights. However others prefere rexs......simply more of a health pool to take damage, however they cannot eat veggie cakes to regain health. Best to have a high food stat deadon to help heal them up in a fight. 
There is also megatherium to do the spider boss fight. Anytime the broodmother lays little spiders, the megatherium's can kill them and when they do, they will get a bonus bug buff that will deal extra damage and will reduce damage incoming. This little buff will absolutely trash out the spider quickly.

With that said, therorectically with enough time spent breeding, acquiring saddle blue prints, and leveling up, you could use any strong tame you would like. But like I said, the typical go to is theri and rex.
Just don't forget to bring a yuty to scream at poop, and a pig to help tip the balance of the fight with its healing ability.

Archived