keep the Sand! Please?

spiritpaw

Hey ARK team. WC and RIDsausage...

I REALLY love ARK. Been playing since I was pregnant on Xbox, and now my little one is almost five years old.

She knows and lives many creatures ESPECIALLY dinosaurs and you have been a huge part of that education.

Playing ARK is something to do while non stop on demand nursing I found quickly 😆

I request that you keep the sandbox. If you change the sandbox make it more customizable and asthetic based not less. Don't ruin it like my our fave game zoo tycoon did when it was remade and sold to xbox one or whatever happened.

Please also make all the awesomeness of primitive plus part of the game. And more skins and costumes not less!

Like maybe make skins and costumes from ARK 1 so we can play the classic feel. And corrupted costumes for the dinos, ovis costume for wolves, all the old ones plus new.

PLEASE have all the old creatures but revisioned.

PLEASE do include more story absorbing missions.

PLEASE do make kids and NPC tames a thing for role play and utility.

Please focus on pve as much as pvp. The community is whiny but a lot more fun and... Well community then pvp. 

Please make a pvp Zone transmitter thing. So like you can have a radius that makes it PVP, but everywhere else is pve.

PLEASE use different server company because I think the horrible lag and DC if more there fault then the WC teams.

Bring back the assume idealities to pve. And the giga rage etc. I know they will be hard because players aren't usually nice. But fine a way or just let people whine and figure it out. They will adjust our go to a game better suited. 😆 Probably should have it so they won't whine if that's possible. But I miss giga rage and horse lasso. This is a hard one.

And make a better RPG experience while not kidding the stress skins naming other customizable stuff. That would make ARK 2 the best game ever!

Also can you put the ability to play as dinos/creatures in? I was excited for that then it went away.

And most importantly please, PLEASE, keep it a sandbox. On a new engine that can handle future improvements.  No transfers to the new systems! It needs to be to improved too much for anyone to keep there stuff by transfer.

If the character customization is improved a ton this shouldn't be a problem. You might even have a customizable dino creator for like one starter dino so everyone can have there one most favorite.

This is a lot but I think you can do it WC. You guys are the best! For every whine you hear there are 100 silent glee screeches that don't get to you. 🥰 Keep being awesome and thank you for pet dinosaurs in beautiful works where I can create whatever I want!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived