Dodo Boss Bugged

Jantiz

Has anyone else experienced this bug? And if you have, is there a “trick” to get around it until they fix it? So the problem is that you run the entire dungeon, get to the final boss, being the Giant dodo and you kill it, getting all ready to celebrate until you notice that the timer on the upper right corner is still ticking. The game “thinks” there’s a minion dodo somewhere in the room that you have to find and kill, only there isn’t. I have searched every inch of that room from wall to wall, hacked at every inch of the nest in the middle thinking it was under it and I could not see it, but the timer keeps ticking until it runs out and you fail. 

This has happened randomly every time the Dodo is the final boss ever since the Dodo boss was introduced, including DAMPWORKS that just opened today. Seems to have a 20% chance or so for me of being bugged. It actually happened to KAMZ 25 while streaming live the run of today’s dungeon. Go check out his YouTube video of his run of today’s dungeon to see exactly what I mean. SO aggravating to finish everything and a glitch takes the win away from you., which has been happening for months and nothing has been done about it. I did fill out a bug report. 

So mad... just did it to me too.  I was using tek rifle but my skill isnt as good as you yet Xaos! Love your video btw!  Think you missed a wall trap this time though.  

Devs none of the minons seem even hard... frankly just have the timer run and then let us win as long as the boss is done.  I am fine with you wasting 8 minutes of my time to kill little critters, but costing me all my gear?! Unacceptable 

Archived