gacha Gacha Towers Are An Abomination!

STUL

if we could transfer that bloody element from ext it would be so much better, but its like they want us to stay on all the maps. and having to get element on genesis to use there and then get element to use on crystal isle is crazy which most will then use gachas instead :(

cant even put snow owls on Aberation so have to transfer snow pellets.

i love the game still but would be better to have some changes around :) and fix the skiff going crazy when near trees/mountains and base walls......just saying :)

6 hours ago, Razdva said:

you should see crystal wyvern pens, their size often rivals nations. i don't know who needs 200 wyverns

How do you think they get those amazing stats? Breed, breed, breed. More chances equals more stat/color mutes. That's how it has been with every breedable dino. Unfortunately Wyvern's are huge so bigger enclosures are needed to protect from trolls snatching eggs.

On 12/29/2020 at 11:59 PM, yekrucifixion187 said:

How do you think they get those amazing stats? Breed, breed, breed. More chances equals more stat/color mutes. That's how it has been with every breedable dino. Unfortunately Wyvern's are huge so bigger enclosures are needed to protect from trolls snatching eggs.

you know "trolls" can literally fly right into the wyvern playgrounds right?

Honestly egg stealing sounds like the kind of problem you create for yourself by poor planning and not paying attention. 

Don’t sprawl breeders out across a larger area than you can keep track of. Don’t leave dinos after you start mating them, it takes like 2 minutes for them to drop an egg so just  wait it out and grab them as soon as they drop.

If you have a field of wyverns spread out in a massive disorganized mess and you set them all up to mate as the same time then walk away for an hour, you really shouldn’t be surprised or upset if you’re missing some eggs when you get back

3 hours ago, Razdva said:

you know "trolls" can literally fly right into the wyvern playgrounds right?

There's always ways around, doesn't mean you don't try to make it inconvenient. 

A dedicated troll could with enough time wipe my Extinction base with corrupt dino's but I put down spam, 300 turrets, orp gates and spikes, Giga's, and Velo's anyway because why make it easy for them?

On 12/28/2020 at 7:09 AM, LEDminer said:

Tribe structure limits could remedy this.

people have been saying this for years for various reasons, pillar/foundation spam, giant bases etc....   if there are enough gacha towers from several tribes or enough big ones then yeah it does add lag ive seen some with 20+ pairs of gacha's god ugly eye sores.  From what ive read about structure limits xbox/PS4 have a structure limit of around 4500 and they can build their bases with no problems i dont understand why PC is still around 15,000 they could cut the PC limit in half and it would be more than enough for building. 

19 hours ago, CowBoyKillers said:

people have been saying this for years for various reasons, pillar/foundation spam, giant bases etc....   if there are enough gacha towers from several tribes or enough big ones then yeah it does add lag ive seen some with 20+ pairs of gacha's god ugly eye sores.  From what ive read about structure limits xbox/PS4 have a structure limit of around 4500 and they can build their bases with no problems i dont understand why PC is still around 15,000 they could cut the PC limit in half and it would be more than enough for building. 

this is what they should have done from the start they cant implement that now on the current servers.  maybe new servers and the last dlc they going to add on that map. lets keep the hope they will correct all their mistakes on Ark2 and wont be a cash grab.

Archived