Jen

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/13/2018 at 9:58 AM, 20GT said:

:(:(  there still is no ranking system on the PS4 :(:( how hard could it be to implement? I think they just forgot about it because of the DLC's

26756443_153636611958989_4916653295772261267_o.jpg

there is a ranking system, you have to click manage tribe groups and create new group and then you can set ranks in that. but i have also just posted a reply on his asking for a better instruction for the new menu layout.

17 minutes ago, KyrosLakiel said:

Would it be possible to get an updated model of this and an explanation on how to set ranks on certain players, because i have not figured out how to make certain players certain ranks even if they are in the same group, and my menu screen does not look like that.

Click on the tribe member's name you want to change the rank so it is highlighted, then click on the drop box where it says "TRIBE GROUP" on the upper right to set/change rank (provided you have created different ranks in the manage tribe groups tab.)

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, Nekharis said:

There’s a bug in the system. After you place an item with an INVENTORY access rank x, when you go back to that item and try and change the inventory access rank, you cannot change it. It’s permanent, even though it gives the option to change it. I’m pretty sure this is a bug, and I posted a bug report on it. 

No, it's not... Inventory rank need a bit of time to update which can take up to 30 min. 

Archived