fanfiction Ark fan made/mod map/story idea - Vanaheim

TheDragonLord83

Spoiler

Wip, i'll update whenever i get around to it.

"You thought the simulation was the end? No...it is just the begining. This was a experimental ark, made to let nature take it's course so to speak. But it was left abandon by the forces that created us, created you, because it didn't perserve like the others did, putting life through a hellish cycle of life and death, gain and lost. They viewed this place as a failure. I saw potential...so, i took control of it, stole a bit of things from the other arks, and that simulation, and built this place into my own little garden, a paradise only i could appreciate. But i'm not alone anymore, i have you now...so i welcome you survivor, to Vanaheim!"

Overview:

Unique environmental features:

Vanaheim map:

Overview:

New resources:

New features:

New creatures: 

Herbivores:

Olorotitan   Hypsilophodon   Gachangasaurus   Desert Dog   Triacoellatopsaurus

Carnivores:

Devil Viper   Chupacabras (synapsid, canis, uruis)   Queen cobra   archelodon   sea serpent   armored squid   stone pecker   hummingon   Rock Jumper   Thorned komodo   giant sea moluse   snow eagle   sand runner (speed owl)   Basklovia   Mega Raptor   Angler Eel   Predator S   Beezlaboa   Snow Lynx   Dire Werewolf   Tarragon, Occamy   Cranioefyis   ceratodontosaurus   Emperor Kairuku   reavern (chitinwing, keratin knapper)   A.I.Lcthornusaurus

Omnivores:

Gothyamis   Bunker   Phideodon

Insects:

Mosquito (queen)   mega-fly   Buttrrfly    titanomyra queen   Mega-polly

Other:

Yaccas   Sentinels   Protectors     jarjarcoleodon

Bosses and Mini-Bosses:

Queen Wasp   Chimera   Roc   Guh-wra-ith  Dodo-atrice

Spoiler

Want a dino explained just ask.

Regions:

Glass lands   The Falls  Olympus   The Reef  The Abyss   The Hidden World  Yggdrasil, The World Tree   

Approximate spawn locations:

Data maps:

Simulations:

Creatures:

Unique creatures:

Simulation encounters:

Other spawns:

Event creatures:

Items:

Resources:

Consumables:

Plant species  A seed  plant species B seed   plant species C seed   plant species K seed   plant species D seed   plant species E seed   plant species F seed   plant species G seed   plant species H seed   plant species I seed   plant species K seed   plant species M seed   plant species P seed   plant species S seed   plant species T seed   plant species V seed   plant species W seed

Trophies and Tributes and Banners:

Weapons, Armors, and Tools:

Structures:

Saddles:

Primitive T Rex Armor Saddle   

Cosmetics:

Explorer notes:

Spotlight:

Notes:

Gallery:

•  

Archived