Stuck in Nest Valguero (932) Need Help!!!

drunkkremlin

I have been playing valguero for quite some time, but tonight, I went to a wyvern nest and got stuck inside the nest without being able to leave. It seems to be a mesh issue since I know I have escaped these particular nest on a number of occasions with 3 wild wyverns trying to eat me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am playing on 932.

We have the Same Problem on 519 Valguero my Mate and i has lost 2 Mana's because they Stück Info the Wyvern Nest.

And wäre we use a Quetzal top fly there dir Transfer Staff Front the Dino has the antimesh system killed hin instantly.

I have write a Ticket but i Font think that Wildcard can give us our stuff Back

Yeah I have already lost an argy the same way. I will go down with my gear before I give up. I have enough food and water on me to last a couple days or real time. And I have a mate that will sacrifice himself to bring me food to survive.

I have submitted a ticket with the cords of the glitch/nest hopefully this will help expedite the solution.

• drunkkremlin changed the title to Stuck in Nest Valguero (932) Need Help!!!

Just managed to save my best wyvern through a cryopod and all my ascended gear from a trap like that on Valguero 929.....never been more thankful for the free copy of Ark I got from Epic store or that I had Ark installed on my good ol laptop so I could perform a rescue of my gear and said wyvern. 

Should have paid attention as there was wyvern in the nest that refused to come out when I attacked it but wasnt aware of these kind of bugs......not doing any more ice wyvern egg raids until this been fixed as not up to losing my wyverns I already have.

count your blessings, 562 reset to day 1 and all tames are gone.  BUt yea, skiff and tracktor beam was able to get my tribe mate and his wyvern out of the nest but it took quite a bit of effort and probalby luck.  Popcorning out inventory and using a whip to pick up all things valuable works like @Grawlish said.

Archived