Raising Gachas 101

DarthDread

Everything You Need to Know About Raising Gachas

I have done a lot of research and want to compile everything I have come across here with my own experience so that it can help other confused folks regarding Gachas.

Baby Gachas

·         Will die if they eat poop so watch for that after they are born to remove or just cryo them and watch where they are placed cuz they will pick up and poop if near another player or tame.

·         DO NOT need to be fed. Just need to stay in render distance. If you go too far or log off they will die. If you do need to go somewhere or log off, cryo them.

·         What the baby Gacha produces is totally random. They do not inherit their parents production table. You can keep making babies or just find someone who has the Gacha you need to make a clone of it.

Juvenile to Adolescent

·         You have the option of now leaving or logging off as long as there is food in a near by trough. They will eat seed, berries, raw meat, and spoiled meat. The only issues they go through food  so freaking fast you would only want 1-3 gachas out at a time and have 3-5 troughs full and no other dino eating out of trough.

·         The other option is put them within render distance away from trough if other juvis or ados are using it. They still do not need to eat if you are logged in and in render distance. I raised 10 gachas at the same time that way.

Production

·         You NEED stone to be put in their inventory for them to produce.

·         They produce more if they

o   Are next to opposite gender

o   Also have owl pellets in their inventory with the stone.

·         Have at least one owl facing each Gacha to auto pick up the pellets.

·         Production is hindered if the producing Gacha is too close to another Gacha of same gender. When you place your Gachas make sure you go in front of them and they look at you with a SMILE, if they look away, they are not happy, and production will be crap.

Where to put points for Gacha stats

·         Food and Crafting are the only 2 I allocate points into. Yes you can put some into weight to hold more stone, but they hold enough as is in my opinion. Don’t worry about health as you are not taking your Gacha into battle… (or are you???)

·         I found having a food stat of 3k too low for a Gacha and it died after 7 days from starving.  I have started making sure food stats is at around 5k-7k just to play it safe, but to each their own.

·         Other stats to increase if their crafting %. That helps increase chance of getting rare Gacha crystal also increases amount of what ever item you are producing.

You may also want to include;

- Level crafting to 150% and the remaining points into weight for best resource production, any more produce more items than resources.
- 'Crafted' items give best results so a lot of people use stone pipes or plant y instead of stone.
- You can overfill them by thousands of weight by dropping the food (stone etc.) on the floor for them to pick up so they can be left for longer.

I would disagree with food leveling as you can give them anything and it will feed them, personally i leave snails near and they eat the paste which keep them alive forever. Most important thing for a baby is never leave render, it will instantly die.

This is a pretty solid guide to raising gacha. But, honestly, I don't know anyone who bothers with breeding and raising gacha. In the amount of time you spend just keeping a baby gacha rendered you could tame a dozen wild gacha and have a better chance at getting the production you want. There's no real benefit to having a imprinted gacha and you're always better off just taming the lowest level ones you can find in the wild because they'll make better (cheaper) cloners.

As for points, I think you might want to make it clear that you should never ever level your original copy of a gacha. You want to keep the lowest level possible to keep cloning as cheap and efficient as you can. No stats will increase the amount of resources you can get, and you don't need to increase food or weight. On clones you can invest some levels into crafting but realistically they don't need anything else. Gacha's ignore weight when picking up items off the ground and will continue to pick up items until they reach slotcap regardless of weight. Increasing food is kinda pointless as well, if they starved after you left them for a week, they'll still starve with more points in food because they obviously aren't getting enough food. Set up a better auto feeding system if you want to prevent starving.

Archived