pve Brand new PvE server for a small tribe.

Hi! A friend of mine and I have been playing ark for about a month on our nitrado server.

We like enjoying the game without a rush / hustle.

Recently we have decided to restart our server on a different map and would like to invite some other friendly players to enjoy the game with us. 

If you are a single player / group of 2-4 people who just want to relax, build and SURVIVE - You have come to the right place.

Yes, I did capitalize SURVIVE as our server settings are a bit harsher than normal game settings.

Please feel free to reach out to me here, or at pablo.shcumacher07@gmail.com and we can determine whether or not this server is a good fit for you.

We are not against doing some style of PvP as well..... But this would have to be discussed.

Hope to hear from you soon. Take care!

Edited by Pablo07
On 12/23/2020 at 6:22 PM, Pablo07 said:

Hi! A friend of mine and I have been playing ark for about a month on our nitrado server.

We like enjoying the game without a rush / hustle.

Recently we have decided to restart our server on a different map and would like to invite some other friendly players to enjoy the game with us. 

If you are a single player / group of 2-4 people who just want to relax, build and SURVIVE - You have come to the right place.

Yes, I did capitalize SURVIVE as our server settings are a bit harsher than normal game settings.

Please feel free to reach out to me here, or at pablo.shcumacher07@gmail.com and we can determine whether or not this server is a good fit for you.

We are not against doing some style of PvP as well..... But this would have to be discussed.

Hope to hear from you soon. Take care!

Also interested. Discord or Server name?