New Year Surprise Event!

StudioWildcard

Hey, figured I would paste this here since Wc hasn't acknowledged it anywhere else. I t would be nice if the server I play on weren't in a permanent state of crashing and resetting back. Game has been stuck on the same server save for days now. I would sweat it, except the same problem has been popping up on the other official servers I play on as well.  Plus  to add insult to injury, the servers that are running fine, I'm afraid to jump to since there is that chance my character will be deleted from a failed transfer or end up booted from my tribe( I'm a solo player) on main server. At this point I'm not even expecting a solution, but at least maybe some word from the devs to let people know they are aware of the problem. Sick of filing reports on the server crashes, seems like yelling at a brick wall for what its worth.

34 minutes ago, peterthepizza said:

WC its been 21 days where are you guys?

They are working on Ark 2, Ark 1 is dying and I see it all around me. My tribemate found unclaimed tames (a lot) next to our base, server populations are decreasing, and people aren't that motivated to go hard anymore. Wildcard messed up, they shouldn't have released a trailer about it 2 YEARS before the game would release. Plus the fact about the instability (never happens to me strangely) people do not enjoy it as much. My tribe has all the ingots and poly and resources we need. I have almost all tames and bps. The game isn't as fun at the end. The only reason I still play is that I like building things and I got an amazing tribemate. I want to be able to play ARK 2 on my ps4 and move my stuff to that game. But I know it wont happen.

2 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

image.png

Well I meant that overall its ending, Id like to see cross server between PvE and PvP, so that you can take things to some said server, but cant bring things out of that mode, except characters. So PvE and PvP can fight. That would boost overall player fun and it could wipe. Please pass this on to the higher ups, because I have no idea what the ranks are here but you two seem like you know how it works.

On 1/1/2021 at 1:26 AM, MarcoKrause said:

I run a server from xbox one and play on windows 10 with some friends. The event didn't trigger, so I thought I could just activate it manualy from the game menu, but it doesn't work, I tried hundreds of times in hundreds of different ways. For what I read, single player/unofficial do not have this event, but we were supposed to be able to activate it, but we just cannot, because it looks like thats only possible on steam/epic version.
I can't express with words how frustrated I am, how much time I lost for nothing, the whole week waiting for this, a good time with friends turned into a nightmare AGAIN. Ark is my favorite game, but WC do not deserve 1% of it.

They deserve 100% of it, they worked hard to create it. If they didn’t exsist, 0% of ark would exsist.

20 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

They deserve 100% of it, they worked hard to create it. If they didn’t exsist, 0% of ark would exsist.

Maybe you ignored my entire comment but I will make things clear; I stood awake an entire night waiting for something that never happend, I tried their codes and nothing worked. That's one of the tons of problems and frustration that I had with this game, I've been searching for solutions for problems that they should fix in a long time. Good example is, my bionic skins that I bought don't show up anymore, and I paid for them. They should sell it for someone who really cares about doing things functional.