Doubt with smalltribes

Frijolitogt

Small Tribes servers are a type of specialty server that limit the tribe size to 6 players and alliances are not allowed. Server rates are 2.5x (harvest, taming, experience) and are not be affected by Evolution Events. They also have 2x maturation, 2x egg hatching, 2x gestation and 50% reduced mating interval.

If you're talking about small tribes pvp? You are in for quite a show lol. Wildcard does absolutely nothing to enforce rules on small tribes. It's a prime example of incompetence for people trying to say ark 2 will be better cause of the "engine". Most of the issues on small tribes pvp (all official pvp servers really) are enforcement/cheating related on a mass scale. 100% wildcard incompetence.

On 12/22/2020 at 4:46 PM, Frijolitogt said:

Hi everyone, I'm new on Offical Servers, how does it works?, what are the rates of the servers and breeding time can someone help me?

ok, this gona be hard, but fun!
So when you get ready to start doing the dino stuff, you better be ready to spend HOURS of time at a crack doing such. I remember attempting to tame a level 145 thezisour, it was gonna take 8 hours......luckily my mom helped out, I got the first 6 hours taken care of, but the last two she had to take care of as I had to sleep before work....If I had used kibble instead of berries, it would have been much more doable solo like I was, but yeah.......better be ready to spend a whole day doing things the hard way. XD
After that, I immediately got a couple yuty's to do exceptional kibble, however apparently you must be in the area in order to acquire "any" eggs for kibble. Even with a couple oviraptors mated in their area. Good news is if you have them laying nearby your crafting area, anytime you spend time working on your gear, sorting your inventory, or just make them mate, you can gather a few eggs a day without too much thought into it. Just make sure you build a setup you can check once every so often. I went with glass walls so I could look into their laying area every time I ran by.
Last but not least, breeding.......breeding will take a week or two......no, Im not joking. weeks! first the eggs....you will spend a whole day to hatch an egg or 3. Depends on how good your hatchery is. Do be careful, attempting to do multiple eggs at once will be a pain. Try to do them one at a time, even if you want to do multiple, try to wait 2 or 3 minutes tossing them out and into the hatchery. This will give you time between claiming and feeding them for the first time, and it will be very useful if you get twins or triplets, or heaven forbid, quadruplets. 
Last bit of advice I got on breeding, have extra cryo pods.....I accidentally lost 6 new yutys due to them starveling while I slept IRL.......even with two troughs nearby stuffed to the gills with cooked meat, it wasn't enough to keep all 7 of them alive. The one with more food stat than anything else is the one who lived...barely.
Anytime you go offline, leave them alone for EXTENDED amounts of time, or think you might loose internet, cryopod them up and put them away.....it stops them from maturing anymore untill they pop back out, but they will not starve.

Good luck and we be here if you need us! 

P.s. Just noticed your post was about small tribes PvP......We are sorry for your loss, and hope you will not give up on ark PvE, or solo play.

Archived