Dino Breeding Question

Laveyan

Can anyone tell me how I should go about breeding the next and next generation of dinos that I have? I started out with two high level pteranodons a male and female, I bred them to get a male baby, then I bred them again to get a female baby, then I bred those two new first generation dinos with each other. Should I continue to breed like this, using only the newest generation of pteranodons to make the next line of babies?

On 12/20/2020 at 6:39 AM, Laveyan said:

Can anyone tell me how I should go about breeding the next and next generation of dinos that I have? I started out with two high level pteranodons a male and female, I bred them to get a male baby, then I bred them again to get a female baby, then I bred those two new first generation dinos with each other. Should I continue to breed like this, using only the newest generation of pteranodons to make the next line of babies?

Breeding can be surprisingly confusing until you nail down a some of the important concepts. My suggestion for thoroughly understanding breeding is to watch these videos by TimmyCarbine. There are a lot of videos on breeding, of course, but he does a good job of explaining things at the right speed and reinforcing concepts that you'll need to know. It takes some time to watch the whole video series but it's worth it, at the end you'll know everything you need to know about breeding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOYvKhLAHL4&list=PLyuGYZtaM40p3VI7N0xluPAiRMALGCG4-

Archived