Genesis 2 thoughts: row boat

Blackmagic9000

Hello fellow survior scrubs, today i will discuss my opinion on the item, the row boat

Perhaps the most useless item, yeah it has not been released as of this post but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell you that a row boat is useless by a long shot 

Even if you can "go faster" with more people, it isn't goin go faster then a motor boat which is more honorable, a wooden raft cheap wise beats the row boat in many ways, for one you can build on it and can in theory fit the whole server population on a raft

No other vehicles (even the skiff etc) can match the rafts best ability, the perfect mobile base plus you can put turrets on it

From what we see the devs are running out of ideas, we could of gotten subs, a airship maybe or heck a plane of some sort, but sure a row boat will do...

What do you guys think? After all this is just my OPINION 

If it doesn't attract Leedsichthys like rafts do, it will be a huge deal based off of that alone. That's what I'm assuming will be the deal. Even if it doesn't, it would be useful for all those early game situations where you have to cross water. I have some memories of being chased by piranhas in the rivers of the Island.

If you are an end-game player with thousands of hours into your character, then no, it won't bring much to the table. But there should be other items for you in the expansion then, like the egg hatching machine, or the video surveillance system.

Even if that may be so keep in mind when i started it didn't take long at all for me to learn the raft at all

You can level up fast enough to make yourself a raft, at least you can build on it and have turrets, they as i said can go anywhere where there's water, regardless how low the water is

The row boat MIGHT be cheaper, but then i ask

Who gives a rats butt when it doesn't take long to make a wooden one

• 1 month later...
On 12/19/2020 at 8:51 AM, Blackmagic9000 said:

Hello fellow survior scrubs, today i will discuss my opinion on the item, the row boat

Perhaps the most useless item, yeah it has not been released as of this post but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell you that a row boat is useless by a long shot 

Even if you can "go faster" with more people, it isn't goin go faster then a motor boat which is more honorable, a wooden raft cheap wise beats the row boat in many ways, for one you can build on it and can in theory fit the whole server population on a raft

No other vehicles (even the skiff etc) can match the rafts best ability, the perfect mobile base plus you can put turrets on it

From what we see the devs are running out of ideas, we could of gotten subs, a airship maybe or heck a plane of some sort, but sure a row boat will do...

What do you guys think? After all this is just my OPINION 

Quick answer: I think there may be a specific biome with water . You guys know that water skiff thing I think it will be similar to that , I think this will be sort of more for beginners but also faster than a raft. IMO

• 2 months later...

With the rowboat, I think it is for the most part be useless. If it costs less than the raft then maybe when you're just starting on a server and need to check bases out like carnivore and herbivore island it'll come in handy. Cause after I check bases out and decide whether or not I'm staying on the server the raft will no longer be useful. Also the devs better add something exclusive to the rowboat cause it will turn useless pretty soon if they don't cause I'm going to choose a slow raft that can have a base on it so I don't get killed while driving and that can hold heavy gear.

Archived