Please reconsider the way this Christmas event gives us a "Jolly feeling"

AngryGamer666

On 12/21/2020 at 9:49 AM, Ornaki said:

For the most players on my server it's nearly impossible to get 1 simple item out of the gifts from Raptor Clause, when they don't play to unholy times. If you haven't a Managmar, Trope or Wyvern and don't live nearby the location of an server you'll always seen nothing of the inventory of gift. They are so fasten cleared by always the same peoples who getting more, more & more while all others get nothing!!
Everyone who has a bad ping because server location is far away, he's automatically bullied. Best Event ever!

Isn't it possible to start for each player his own dropped and visible gift?
Unbelievable how wrongheaded it is...

Heck, I have wyverns and tropeos and I haven't gotten a single one. At least three drops I've been on the ground the only person waiting for a solid two minutes (the rate those things fall are ridiculously slow) just to have a Chinese player (you can tell because their character and tribe name are are in blocks because it can't translate the kanji) swoop in on a mana and steal it. Even waiting until 3am doesn't help because the Asian players are on then. Heck the first drop I went for I got killed by an Asian player on a mana (pve server) because he got right under me with his mana and jumped into the air so I fell to my death.

I and many others are faced with the problem when several players simply do not allow others to receive a gift, I think it is not fair when someone gets everything and someone get nothing. So I propose a debuff that does not allow picking up a gift for 2 minutes, this is enough to allow others to receive a gift, or to pick up more of them for yourself if there is no one else.

6 hours ago, mafisher79 said:

Heck, I have wyverns and tropeos and I haven't gotten a single one. At least three drops I've been on the ground the only person waiting for a solid two minutes (the rate those things fall are ridiculously slow) just to have a Chinese player (you can tell because their character and tribe name are are in blocks because it can't translate the kanji) swoop in on a mana and steal it. Even waiting until 3am doesn't help because the Asian players are on then. Heck the first drop I went for I got killed by an Asian player on a mana (pve server) because he got right under me with his mana and jumped into the air so I fell to my death.

1 hour ago, Lkhaderos said:
I and many others are faced with the problem when several players simply do not allow others to receive a gift, I think it is not fair when someone gets everything and someone get nothing. So I propose a debuff that does not allow picking up a gift for 2 minutes, this is enough to allow others to receive a gift, or to pick up more of them for yourself if there is no one else.

Have you considered trying a different server? If you're playing on regular official or smalltribes there are plenty of servers with less players on and a higher chance of getting the gifts.  That's what I've been doing anytime I can't get to the gifts due to an alpha on a skiff or something, tons of good servers for this :)

official euro pve, I play on 5 servers .... the island is often not playable for the last few days due to crashes and long saves, the same with ragna, Ex ... started the game on a fresh SE server, which is still playable, and even quite comfortable ... but yes, someone takes everything, and someone manages to grab at least garbage ... in general, I don't regret anything and just play. I just thought that the idea with a 2-3min debuff would be convenient for everyone, because then people all will have a more or less equal chance of receiving a gift, and not just "whoever is faster will get everything, and you didn't have time because you have a ping of 50ms above"

On 12/24/2020 at 6:29 AM, Lkhaderos said:
official euro pve, I play on 5 servers .... the island is often not playable for the last few days due to crashes and long saves, the same with ragna, Ex ... started the game on a fresh SE server, which is still playable, and even quite comfortable ... but yes, someone takes everything, and someone manages to grab at least garbage ... in general, I don't regret anything and just play. I just thought that the idea with a 2-3min debuff would be convenient for everyone, because then people all will have a more or less equal chance of receiving a gift, and not just "whoever is faster will get everything, and you didn't have time because you have a ping of 50ms above"

exactly what i was thinking .. a debuff that would stop people form grabbing multiple present ,, brilliant idea but sadly i dont think wildcard really care abnout the ark player base anymore

Archived