Overseer timer?

GP

• Volunteer Moderator

Got a question regarding the timer during the Tek Cave/Overseer.

I've done Gamma/Beta Overseer with a method that gets me through the Tek Cave in quick time, and the initial timer until the Tek Cave door closes ends as i'm at the Portal to go to the Overseer. At this point the timer changes to about 55 minutes once the door is closed, and continues counting down as I got to the Overseer arena.

As I had so much time remaining I did Gamma/Beta in plenty of time before the timer ran out, but on my test server I had 2:12 left by the time I defeated Alpha.

Can someone confirm for me that the timer is only related to the Tek Cave and not the Overseer fight? So if that gets to 0 during Overseer fight nothing happens? Fight continues?

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, Thekuervito said:

Always left in 2-5 minutes but i hear when reach  00:00 appear -00:01(in negative)

Only can confirm if you disconect no die like other bosses arenas,happen 4 times the last weekend

I've been told by several people that the timer is only for the Tek Cave part and the text is a glitch for the arena so can be ignored.

I ended up doing Alpha quicker than expected anyway and still had 15 minutes left on the timer.

On 12/19/2020 at 9:22 AM, GP said:

I've been told by several people that the timer is only for the Tek Cave part and the text is a glitch for the arena so can be ignored.

I ended up doing Alpha quicker than expected anyway and still had 15 minutes left on the timer.

Ive done it before where we ran out of ammo, dinos died and we only had stone arrows / crossbows and we mustve spent over an hour -after- the timer counted down. Was fun we died in the end couldn't do enough lol

Archived