Happy Holidays From Studio Wildcard!

StudioWildcard

I wanted a platypus creature in Ark for so long! Thank you! We don't know for now if it's a shoulder pet or rideable creature ( it looks like a shoulder pet more from the picture) but i'm good both ways.

I hope there is still surprises like that with at least a few more creatures (sorry Wildcard🙏, i suffer from some sort of "pokemon childwood syndrome" .... games never have enough creatures for me😱😱😱😱). For now we have four knew organic creatures: noglin, maewing, astrodelphis and shadowmane (different between male and female). One confirmed tech creature: the stryder, with numerous attachments, and one unconfirmed creature, some kind of mech seen in the first genesis 2 trailer. That's already nice, but since the DLC will release in 3 months, may be we don't have seen everything yet 😳

• Like 2

Also, if you are PVP and don’t have this dLC u r screwed.

1:

multiple items and creature to help with breeding.

2: 

an creature to steel babies

3:

a creature that can make enemies ally’s 

4:

a creature that turns everything invisible 

5:

a box that auto reloads turrets.

6:

magic loadout 

7:
small speedy skiffs and canoes, both pickupable

8:

Magic speedy whale that shoots lasers 

9:

adapatable Tek things

10:

OP minigun 

Tek Bow:

12:

Camera spyware(that u can whistle through)

13:

stun gun 

14:

more WC hasn’t told us and anything I missed.

Edited by Dinobros2000

4 hours ago, Val31 said:

I wanted a platypus creature in Ark for so long! Thank you! We don't know for now if it's a shoulder pet or rideable creature ( it looks like a shoulder pet more from the picture) but i'm good both ways.

I hope there is still surprises like that with at least a few more creatures (sorry Wildcard🙏, i suffer from some sort of "pokemon childwood syndrome" .... games never have enough creatures for me😱😱😱😱). For now we have four knew organic creatures: noglin, maewing, astrodelphis and shadowmane (different between male and female). One confirmed tech creature: the stryder, with numerous attachments, and one unconfirmed creature, some kind of mech seen in the first genesis 2 trailer. That's already nice, but since the DLC will release in 3 months, may be we don't have seen everything yet 😳

You missed a spot, flying squid octopus screamer(FSOS)

I’m noticing something, the word ENGINEERED we think Rockwell has been doing that, but this guy appears to be not in his garden, rather in the eden biome.... it also appears not to be very element looking... i don’t belive this is Rockwell’s creation... so... what... was the creatures on the ship made to be usefull by the creators of the ship? If not, who engineered it?

3 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

I’m noticing something, the word ENGINEERED we think Rockwell has been doing that, but this guy appears to be not in his garden, rather in the eden biome.... it also appears not to be very element looking... i don’t belive this is Rockwell’s creation... so... what... was the creatures on the ship made to be usefull by the creators of the ship? If not, who engineered it?

If I had to guess, I would say this creature was engineered by whomever initiated the Genesis protocol to help sustain animal populations on the Lifeboat during it's interstellar voyage.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Val31 said:

well they put all there cards on their table with gene 1 so don't assume but, I hope they learned and kept some secrets (Also I am super hype for the mini mek I hope its tameable and ridable along with the new drones (maybe like riding wyverns on ci))

PLEASE GIVE US NAME FOR THE F.E.D.S.S (Floating Eyeball Demogorgon Screaming Squids) BTW I think I'm gonna nickname them that. I still feel like Helena with her FSBMM (seekers). And yes I added an extra S for screaming.  I also am hoping Astrocetus will be on this map as it's kinda awkward to release another new space creature with no friends while floating. About the Maewing It will probably be somewhere in between rideable and shoulder pet as imagine a baby Tyrannosaurus Rex trying to nurse from a tiny platypus. PERRY THE MAEWING?!? What are you doing here as I type? OUCH!!!!!!!🦦😋😋😋😋😋

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/18/2020 at 8:40 PM, ladyteruki said:

I'll be honest, I prefer the Maewing's design to that of the Noglin. It's in line with why the Velonasaur is one of my favorite sci-fi creatures : as imaginary as it is, there's a prehistoric feel to it.

I'm afraid that for PvE players (and even more SP players, yes we exist, please remember us in your further endeavors ?) will not have as much use of it. We are a peaceful people ! Unless Gen2 creatures start having offspring in the wild (which... don't get me wrong, I'd be game for that), we don't have enemies. Unless you're not telling us the whole story just yet, of course :P

Happy holidays to the team :)

Umm how would a tame that raises your babies for you not have a use in pve? Sure it won’t steal other babies in pve probably but not seeing how you came to this conclusion.

16 hours ago, oflow said:

Umm how would a tame that raises your babies for you not have a use in pve? Sure it won’t steal other babies in pve probably but not seeing how you came to this conclusion.

I didn't say it didn't have a use at all, I said "not as much". As in, some functionalities will only benefit PvP players. At least, unless some creatures in Gen2 do have offspring in the wild, which is always a possibility for this ability to become universal.

• 2 weeks later...
Please study wildcard can put a small update and this update implements the following things: firstly, the ability to reproduce the following creatures: the Rock Drakes, the Basilisk and the Karkinos and other non-bredeablee creatures except rock golem, rubble and lava. golem. since they are not "animals" but the creatures already mentioned above are technically "animals" and for some reason they cannot reproduce which does not make sense., thanks for your attention

postscript: I'm asking you this because I love to do color mutations and it annoys me that I can't do color mutations with certain creatures.
Edited by RedDrago28
Suggestion

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2020 at 5:23 AM, ladyteruki said:

I didn't say it didn't have a use at all, I said "not as much". As in, some functionalities will only benefit PvP players. At least, unless some creatures in Gen2 do have offspring in the wild, which is always a possibility for this ability to become universal.

Yes it may be the only way to tame X creature, also, this will all ways be true with nearly any critter, anything aimed  towards PvE will also be useful  PvP cuz PvP is PvE but with fighting other players. And sometime features need to be added for PvP, and as it is still useful PvE I think it is a perfectly designed creature, and even if you could only tame X with it, it would still be more useful PvP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...