No Christmas for prim+? ;n;

TiaMoon78

Christmas is my favorite ark event and one of the biggest ark events and I recently started prim+ during the turkey event which there again was none on prim... and I asked the veterans and they confirmed that the last event they had even gotten was Valentine’s Day. But I was really hoping since this event is so big that maybe they’d include us this time? But unfortunately I logged on and I noticed again we only have the altered rates:/ no colors no presents no decorating. Does anyone know if they’re just maybe late distributing the event? Or maybe someone will see this and you’ll change your mind? Haha I can hope I guess. ;u; thanks for your time. 

UPDATE: I just read the community crunch I am on PS4 so the event technically hasn’t launched yet just the rates therefore I could be wrong about it not being included on prim+. I will withhold my sadness til 8pm pst to see if there’s anything to even be sad about lol. My apologies. 

14 minutes ago, Xxtheclashxx said:

i came here to see if there was an xbox problem. im on the play anywhere cross ark on win 10. there is no event. what gives?

the console STILL can join crossark, so it doesnt add up. 

All I know is pc should already have the event right now but us console players are waiting til 8 pm pst before we get the actual event not just the altered event rates. Or at least that’s what I read in the community crunch comments. 

10 minutes ago, TiaMoon78 said:

All I know is pc should already have the event right now but us console players are waiting til 8 pm pst before we get the actual event not just the altered event rates. Or at least that’s what I read in the community crunch comments. 

the play anywhere version you can play with console, but only crossark servers are available. i play with my friends on deskop and they are on xbox. the cross ark is the bridge between the two.

12 minutes ago, Xxtheclashxx said:

the play anywhere version you can play with console, but only crossark servers are available. i play with my friends on deskop and they are on xbox. the cross ark is the bridge between the two.

Maybe it’s not active for those yet because console hasn’t received the event yet? Idk anything about that tbh I’m just trying to have Christmas on prim+ man. :/

Archived