Singleplayer Issue

OhiDere

Pc Version (Slightly modded)

I seem to be having issues with getting certain dino's to spawn in my fresh install singleplayer playthrough ive tried doing wild dino wipes and still didnt fix the issue although its not a huge issue but i would still prefer to have all dino having a chance to spawn incase i ever do decide to grab them.

I mentioned that i had mods but nothing that adds dino's mainly just like stack mod structure plus and a few others 

If anyone knows what could be causing this issue and a way to fix it without having to restart over that would be great.

Couple dino's that id like to mention that i have not been seeing

• Bronto
  • Gigas

those are just 2 im sure theres probably others but mainly just giga's and well i love my bronto's id like to mention that i have been seeing the smaller variants of brontos the diplodocus and when i went to valg i was seeing an large amount of tek paras and ovis which felt abit odd.  

I would prefer to play servers i just feel like with how picky i am on settings/mods that its probably just best to play singleplayer which seems to always have issues 

Does uninstalling the game and redownloading delete all changed config settings?

Theres been issues with gigas not spawning in singleplayer alot in the past not sure if its been addressed but i also play singleplayer and have xperienced this issue myself, for me its resolved. i play with s+ arkomatic, hg stack 5000/90% and bitouk's binoculars. i also play with -preventhibernation command, never noticed bronto spawns as i only ever tamed 1 in 3k hours xd

33 minutes ago, Vape123 said:

Theres been issues with gigas not spawning in singleplayer alot in the past not sure if its been addressed but i also play singleplayer and have xperienced this issue myself, for me its resolved. i play with s+ arkomatic, hg stack 5000/90% and bitouk's binoculars. i also play with -preventhibernation command, never noticed bronto spawns as i only ever tamed 1 in 3k hours xd

Yea ive always known about singleplayer being buggy with this sort of thing but overlooked it and i normally play with heavy mods that add dino's so its usually never and issue but im getting back in the vanilla feel so i just removed most of the primal fear stuff which is what i normally play with. I guess i will just brush it off and just not worry about it. Glad its not just me then

Archived