getting disconnected on save time

andheng

THis is a common new feature now on just about all genesis servers, extinction servers....creeping into all other servers.   Some of it could be bases breaking down, the slow decaying bases from the epic players who joined for free and got bored.  I wish they could end that some time before gentwo comes out.

For the past week or so I’ve been timing out for no reason. I play on an unofficial pve server and it’s on all maps. No one is able to stay on longer than 20 minutes max. Servers are ran by game server provider and it’s not in their end...so...I’m just gonna throw this out there and say it might be on wildcards end? 

6 hours ago, Gyrosgetgo said:

For the past week or so I’ve been timing out for no reason. I play on an unofficial pve server and it’s on all maps. No one is able to stay on longer than 20 minutes max. Servers are ran by game server provider and it’s not in their end...so...I’m just gonna throw this out there and say it might be on wildcards end? 

Pc, Xbox or ps4? 

Hope wild card can fix our issue or we can find a solution for it for us to enjoy the game. at first i was only having that kind of issue in genisis. now every official server and character i made is having the same issue, every save time i disconnect. i spend time searching for any solution but no luck. its so disappointing and starting to lose interest in the game. 

19 hours ago, BertNoobians said:

this has become a huge pest.

in pve in the weekend we all get kicked from the server at every save.

in pvp im ok if im inside the base, but if i bob around on mana outside, i disconnect at every save, not matter if im alone in the server with 19 ping or when its busy with 255+ ping.

Did the recent server maintenance fix the problem? 

3 hours ago, d1nk said:

Did the recent server maintenance fix the problem? 

no change, my pvp server got the hardware update and afterwards when uploads where disabled i didnt have the problem but now that uploads are enabled again, i disconnect again, thats right after the winterwonderland update, all alone in the server 25 ping.

so i guess it has something to do with the cloud.

• 6 months later...

Archived