Sooo....Update?

Macleod01

1 hour ago, Rippy said:

Also I would prefer them to leave stuff out @ToXiN, and only release them once they are actually ready!!!

Same here. But again, I don't mention anything to my customers I can't actually finish by the release.
- Coming in the next patch: "We will fix all the bugs and will add all the dinos in the next patch."
- Actually in the next patch: "Whoops, never mind, we just did a quick "more fog" update for now. But next time...we will add all the dinos."

I understand where you are coming from, @ToXiN, but this is in pre-release. Be appreciative at all that the devs are sharing with us what they intend/hope to release (as that is all that list really is).

So rather than

9 minutes ago, ToXiN said:

Coming in the next patch

Think of it as "hopefully we can get this out for you guys".

1 minute ago, ToXiN said:

to my customers

Its not like we are paying a subscription to this game or anything, you pretty much paid for the game at whatever state it was in at the time, and now are getting content added free of charge since then. That is the way I look at it anyway.

Yes the devs are trying to make money, but they are pretty passionate and trying to make something good here.

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 4:10 PM, Macleod01 said:

Bets on how long the update is delayed this time lol.

For the record, I don't really mind. I just find it funny that it is almost always delayed

none of the updates have been delayed, as all dates given have been estimates .. some people just don't know what ETA means.

Archived