• Winter Wonderland
    • Love Evolved
    • Summer Bash
    • Ark Bday Bash
    • Fear Evolved
    • Turkey Trials
    • Something else I missed...

5 hours ago, LEDminer said:

They should cut down the amount of servers, and instead put more into the performance of the remaining servers.

Also, restrictions to building ingame could help... Tens of borg boxes around the map won't do any good for performance.

I strongly agree, but give tribes 2 months to migrate, and disable PvP on PVP servers shutting down. 

• 10 months later...

Fear Evolved is the most fun of all of the holiday events. FE2 was my first ever one, since I'm on XB1. The cool environment, spooky athmosphere and the Dodorex theme created an unforgiveable experience. I love me some decor and gathering those pumpkins, stolen headstones aswell as the scarecrows is a neat activity. This year with the 5th annual FE, Wildcard upped the Dodorex loot and everytime you kill it, you'll get a full stack of each holiday collectible. In the past, we only tend to get poop from them. This year, Wildcard kept a regular environment and colder nights are only in the distant memory. The Dodorex' Blood moon is such a legendary sight. 🎃

Eggcellent Adventure and Summer Bash are simply taming events for me. I'm a yellow freak, so that's pretty much the only time of the year I get to have that color. Also, Summer Bash gave us the LemonLime color, which is sick! Turkey Trial, Winter Wonderland and Love Evolved are lukewarm for me. Nothing special there for me, sadly. One can only hope that these events would be implemented into ARK II. If not fully returning, at least parts of them.

Archived