1. 1. What’s your fav ark event?

• Winter Wonderland
    • Love Evolved
    • Summer Bash
    • Ark Bday Bash
    • Fear Evolved
    • Turkey Trials
    • Something else I missed...

Fear Evolved has always been my favorite event, the DodoRex has always been a cool fight(Especially for testing my armies and their strength) and I love the Alpha level Herbivores walking around. Really makes me wish Alpha Herbis were part of the base game. I can also get free Veggie Cakes from drops to tame Ovis with(I usually don't bother making cakes, since I use Rexes for boss fights).

The Spring Event (Easter) is probably my favorite just because of the colors. I'm a Cyan guy in this game and that's when they pop the most. 

Fear Evolved probably is number 2 because there is more activities to do if you choose. 

Christmas irrirates me. I don't want to fight over the gifts so unless the server pop is down to 5, I just tame or breed. 

I enjoy the Christmas Event the most - however that said, I truly wish I could keep the items from that and the other events when the events end. 

It was fun spending the time to hunt the down when I first started playing, but now I find it a bit repetitive and a bit of a waste of time as I cannot keep the items. The time finding them can be better spent elsewhere. 

Winter Wonderland, I guess. I wasn't able to properly enjoy the previous one (back then all I had that was suitable for present hunting was an argy, with which I stood no chance against those riding wyverns, owls, and manas, so I didn't get much, but what I got was pretty decent. It'll be different this time because since then I got wyverns, owls and manas of my own). I don't like Eggscelent Adventure because bunny dodos are annoying, I don't like Turkey Trial because turkeys are also annoying and I have to be careful with how I hunt and where I land with mana, and I HATE Fear Evolved because it messed with my underwater crate hunt. Winter Wonderland at least doesn't have annoying loud dodos, annoying, loud and dangerous (when accidentally hit) turkeys, and doesn't mess with the underwater crate hunt. So, best event!

18 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

^^^ this sounds more like an internet, or unstable PC problem, 

Can you explain it to me? How my PC and Internet is getting not strong enough ONLY from start of event ( update) to end of event (update) and it become great straight after event ends? And it is not happening when they raise rates on weekends but ONLY when they add extra features like Event Haloween/winter/turkey etc

5 hours ago, Karol859 said:

Can you explain it to me? How my PC and Internet is getting not strong enough ONLY from start of event ( update) to end of event (update) and it become great straight after event ends? And it is not happening when they raise rates on weekends but ONLY when they add extra features like Event Haloween/winter/turkey etc

More people are using the internet during this time, causing a strain on the company, or as I said later when they mentioned it was only at events, Offical servers suck, and during an event, almost every server is full as it can be, and all of WCs servers are that strained, and are then prone to crashes, and instability. It’s a whole lot to host a server.. much less like 10k of em.

Archived