Vin D is an exec at wild card now?

sjskdjkfa

33 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Why post a thread asking a question with a link containing the answer?

"Vin Diesel has joined Studio Wildcard as an executive producer on Ark 2"

Because its random as all hell and needs to be declared in question form to express our cumulative head scratching. That's why bub.

Anyway I actually like Vin a lot. Pitch Black is one of my favorite horror/action movies. Might as well make him head dev. He cant screw up any worse than how Ark 1 turned out.

On 12/14/2020 at 8:21 PM, St1ckyBandit said:

Because its random as all hell and needs to be declared in question form to express our cumulative head scratching. That's why bub.

Anyway I actually like Vin a lot. Pitch Black is one of my favorite horror/action movies. Might as well make him head dev. He cant screw up any worse than how Ark 1 turned out.

shots fired wow GIF by Collider

On 12/25/2020 at 3:39 AM, Joebl0w13 said:

If he has, I'm sure he's laughing.

He should , he is a fan of the game and in a better position than some people that choose to criticize the choice of a movie actor being in a videogame trailer like its going to effect gameplay in some way. The same people that hate on Ark instead of criticizing it in a constructive way were its proper and than go on to play thousands of hours in the game because in reality they love Ark , the same people that criticize Vin Diesel and than go on to watch all his movies. All that with good reason because both Ark as a videogame and Vin Diesel s movies like Fast and Furious and Riddi*k franchises are great entities with huge following. I dont see any problem with this connection and its honestly cool knowing that Vin Diesel plays Ark. 

4 hours ago, Wolverinee said:

I dont see any problem with this connection and its honestly cool knowing that Vin Diesel plays Ark.

It's not a problem, its just random. Head scratchy till you get used to it. I also love his movies and if he can bring any of that energy to ark and make ark2 not flop, more power to him!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Volunteer Moderator
28 minutes ago, ForzaProiettile said:

The bigger question is why was he fired in the first place? A very average actor to say the least and I doubt he knows or even plays video games. Seems to be some kind of PR/Marketing stunt.

He’s been playing Ark for years now. Loves the game. 

3 hours ago, ForzaProiettile said:

The bigger question is why was he fired in the first place? A very average actor

fired? you mean hired?, average? I love his movies!

3 hours ago, ForzaProiettile said:

some kind of PR/Marketing stunt

Well obviously it is pr/ marketing/ branding... but stunt? Calling the move a stunt implies it was meaningless or ill conceived or something.

Well now that every portion of your comment has been picked apart, it occurs to me that it must be opposite day.

Archived