MY FRIEND joined TO MY TRIBE AND LOST CONTROL OF HIS CREATURES

rnurse

My friend joined my tribe from his own, but when he joined his creature remianed in his previous tribe, where he was the only member. So how do we get that creature into my tribe, is it a loss? I am on Official server.

You can't tell me that this is an issue with no resolution. That will sound like Ark Evolved was made in Costa Rica, or some Central American country, not the USA. So help me fix this, please. Thanks.

1 hour ago, rnurse said:

My friend joined my tribe from his own, but when he joined his creature remianed in his previous tribe, where he was the only member. So how do we get that creature into my tribe, is it a loss? I am on Official server.

You can't tell me that this is an issue with no resolution. That will sound like Ark Evolved was made in Costa Rica, or some Central American country, not the USA. So help me fix this, please. Thanks.

If it stayed with his old tribe and he was the only member, its a dead dino, he screwed up, so you both may as well move on

11 hours ago, papav3 said:

Hi, did he maked a tribe before join or not ?

Because if he did a tribe as he was solo, he was the owner and all was his become yours, the owner of the new tribe BUT :

If he don't have make the tribe by just playing, dinos and structures are lost, you can't have them back !

This is wrong. If solo player tribe wants to join other tribe they need to do merge tribe not invite into tribe. Other wise only player gets in to the new tribe all dinos and structures that were not personally owned stays at old tribe.

17 hours ago, rnurse said:

There's nothing to fix, it's working as intended. You might not like it, you might not agree with it, but it's working the way it's supposed to.

The game is built around tribes and ownership, if the leader of his old tribe set up the tribe permissions so that individual players own their own tames then you and your friend should simply talk to the old tribe and ask them to Unclaim the dino's that belonged to your friend. If they allowed individual ownership of animals then they will most likely do this for you.

But most tribes are set up for tribe ownership, which means that when people leave the tribe they should understand that they're leaving animals behind when they leave. Tribes are not obligated to give presents to people when they leave the tribe, animals that belong to the tribe still belong to the tribe even when the player leaves. Even so, if your friend asks them nicely then they might unclaim his animals so that he can claim them for his new tribe.

37 minutes ago, Pipinghot said:

There's nothing to fix, it's working as intended. You might not like it, you might not agree with it, but it's working the way it's supposed to.

The game is built around tribes and ownership, if the leader of his old tribe set up the tribe permissions so that individual players own their own tames then you and your friend should simply talk to the old tribe and ask them to Unclaim the dino's that belonged to your friend. If they allowed individual ownership of animals then they will most likely do this for you.

But most tribes are set up for tribe ownership, which means that when people leave the tribe they should understand that they're leaving animals behind when they leave. Tribes are not obligated to give presents to people when they leave the tribe, animals that belong to the tribe still belong to the tribe even when the player leaves. Even so, if your friend asks them nicely then they might unclaim his animals so that he can claim them for his new tribe.

Agreed, sadly some people never take responsibility for their own mistakes, but happy to place blame on someone else.

Archived