Community Crunch 249: Winter Wonderland 5 and More!

StudioWildcard

On my server people would wait at the places the presents would fall... if someone else approached and were met with wyvern breath, they exchanged blasts of fire/ice in a kind of "hello, I see you now" and moved on to the next spot. But there was always some asshole who would come in under the nose of someone already waiting and steal everything.

Last year, after someone was accused of present theft from under someone already waiting, the thief kited a titanosaur into their victim's base. Making them victims twice. Someone else had a present containing a phoenix chibi stolen right out from under them and the thief went to their base to flaunt it

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, SeleneVerona said:

i think he means 2x the 2x :P Honestly taming still takes too long on 2x perma but I'm grateful for it regardless

I hope they fix the kibble taming bug! Some things take twice as much kibble, or other taming food, as they should. I was trying to tame a 145 titanoboa; Dododex said it should need 7 eggs to tame. I fed it thirteen and it still would have taken two more to be tamed if it hadn't picked a fight with a vulture and gotten killed

2 minutes ago, Cyberra said:

I hope they fix the kibble taming bug! Some things take twice as much kibble, or other taming food, as they should. I was trying to tame a 145 titanoboa; Dododex said it should need 7 eggs to tame. I fed it thirteen and it still would have taken two more to be tamed if it hadn't picked a fight with a vulture and gotten killed

yeah bloodstalkers are bugged as well as other non-standard taming to still be 1x

11 minutes ago, Biscu1t said:

ALSO THE SERIES IS CONFIRMED TO BE AN ANIME W1F?

Wellllll... Anime can either be a shortened version of animation, meaning things like sponge-bob, and Mickey Mouse are anime’s,  or using the definition, a style of Japanese film. So really it depends on your understanding of what the word means...

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Dinobros2000 said:

Wellllll... Anime can either be a shortened version of animation, meaning things like sponge-bob, and Mickey Mouse are anime’s,  or using the definition, a style of Japanese film. So really it depends on your understanding of what the word means...

Anime to me is the latter, which I would not consider Ark series as Anime.

• Like 1

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Whoooooooopppp! Yeah!!!!! Double exciting crunches! One thing tho, does anyone actually care about the swim suits? Ik they are super easy to make, but, to me they seam kinda Meh....

I don't, I'd actually prefer full outfits including gloves and boots too. However, I rarely wear any of the skins I make because once you lose it it's gone. Which is a really poor mechanic.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Ahhh another event I’ll never get to fully enjoy, for some reason, these events always seem to be just when I’m starting a new survivor, or are short and I never have time... also, for me this marks 2 years of ark! I first started on a Xmas event!

dang this marks five for me 

I'm ancient

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GP said:

I don't, I'd actually prefer full outfits including gloves and boots too. However, I rarely wear any of the skins I make because once you lose it it's gone. Which is a really poor mechanic.

Yes, it should be perma buy, and we should get to perma keep our decor. I don’t think chibis should be perma keep tho.. and plus, I really like flak armors look better then a Tshirt with 50000 dinos on it.

3 minutes ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Ahhh another event I’ll never get to fully enjoy, for some reason, these events always seem to be just when I’m starting a new survivor, or are short and I never have time... also, for me this marks 2 years of ark! I first started on a Xmas event!

Oh right, also WC, please continue letting us activate all events after they are finished insted of just removing them.. it makes the Activate Event tab 100% useless..

• Like 1